⚜️ 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮 ⚜️

"So let me get this right. You've been under cover, a doctor, in the army with Damon, a model, and what were the other two?" Kai asked.

"I've met Ariana Grande and I've been with a woman. All the genders actually. Open relationships are fun." Tara responded like it was nothing.

"That's so hot. Oh my god. I feel like I need a cold shower." Ha said fanning himself.

"Don't be gross shithead." Damon said coming into the room.

"Why with all the names and head smacking?" Kai asked.

"Tar, you wanna go to the grill with me and the group?" Damon asked ignoring his comment.

"Yes sir." She fake saluted and got up.

"And what about me?" Kai said raising his hand.

"That's up to little baddy over here. She's your caretaker old lady." Damon said pointing to Tara.

"So she gets to make all my decisions?" He said excitedly.

"Don't get to excited weirdo." Tara smirked.

"So can I go too?" He asked.

Damon shared a look to Tara and they seemed to have a silent conversation as Kai looked at them with wide eyes.

"Are you kidding? A simple yes or no would do." Kai exclaimed.

"Fine you can tag along. But don't vex Damon because if he orders me to kill you I might just do it." Tara said walking out.

Then she walked back in. "Never mind I most definitely will do it."

Kai smiled and was about follow when Damon stopped him.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked.

"Trying to walk out of the room." Kai responded.

"Is the Luke in you doing this or something?"

"What are you talking about?" Kai asked confused.

Damon scrunched his eyebrows and looked to Kai with a weird expression on his face.

"Hey losers you coming? I'm bored already." Tara called.

Damon let go of Kai and walked out.

And I'm the weird one. Pfft. Kai thought.

As they made their way to the bar Tara got to know the girls and Jeremy a little better. When she hears what Kai did to Bonnie and Damon in the prison world she smacked him on the head.

"I think I'm having a stroke." He complained.

"Oh stop your whining I only hit you like, five times."

"No really, I smell toast." He put his hand to his head.

"That's because there is toast right over there." Tara pointed to a table where they were having toast.

"Oh. Close call. False alarm people. Don't worry I'm still alive." Kai waves his hands in the clear.

"Unfortunately." Damon said under his breath, even though he knew they could all hear him.

"So what's all the stuff you've had on your hands D?" Tara asked as they played pool together.

"Well some stupid heretics came in town and we kind of tried to blow them up so now they kind of hate us. Kai wants to do good to help us but I'm not sure how we're going In." He said getting a ball into a slot.

"Interesting. I'll help any way I can. Or try to and then give up because I was lying when I saw that sounded interesting." She offered.

"Thanks Tar." He said making a face when she got almost all her balls in the slots.
(That's what she said haha)

"So you finally with Elena then?" She asked.

"I thought we didn't talk about things like that?" Damon smiled smugly.

"I know I know. But I want to know so I know how to make fun of you. I'll you my relationship status if you tell me yours." She said flashing her rare smile.

"Fine." He smirked. "After a long time of drama and idiotic crap. We are together."

"Gross. Good job." She bumped his shoulder. "From what it looks like she's not at all like Katherine, so your in the clear. You got the girl."

"I got the girl." He smiled to Elena from across the room.

"I think I got a tumor." Kai said coming up out of nowhere.

"What?"

"Yeah I think you guys hit me way too hard."

Tara and Damon roller their eyes as she won the game.

"Ha! I win. Money please." She held out her hand as Damon grumbled and gave her the money.

"Wow Tara Calaveras having fun. What a great sight." Stefan said coming up to the group.

"I have fun all the time." Tara said scrunching her eyebrows.

"Oh right. I can imagine being a Shadow agent is just loads of packed fun." Kai said making fun of her.

Tara made a face to all of them as they playfully looked back.

She chuckled humorlessly. "Okay. Okay fine. One of you turds get me a drink then."

"Here we go." Kai said going to the bar to start their night of fun.

Tara had certainly made her impression on the group and were excited for her two months here. Well now three after she broke her mother's cup.

"You didn't drug this did you?" She asked.

"Guess you'll have to drink and find out." Kai smiled.

Tara made a look to him and Kai dropped his smile.

"I realize how that sounds now but no I did not drug it, now drink it."

Tara downed the drink and made her way to the dance floor for her night of 'fun.'

***