⚜️ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 ⚜️

"I'm so glad it worked." Stefan said as he hugged Tara.

"Okay end of hug." She said shrugging away.

They were able to convince Lillian stop the heretics from moving further. They were supposed to leave town to find a better home anyways and Lillian told Tara that no harm would come to their friends.

Tara had actually grown quite close with Lillian and the other heretics. She had also grown closer with Kai.

"We shouldn't technically be here but Kai just missed Damon so much." Tara said pointing to the blue eyed man holding the cat.

"Sure did. I'm so glad we're back together." Kai said latching onto Damon.

"Get off me you monkey." Damon told him.

"I think we should take couples counseling together." Kai said with his serious face.

The group laughed and Damon smiled to Kai sarcastically. He was just glad that Tara was back and that the heretics wouldn't be bothering them anymore.

The group left besides Bonnie, Kai and Tara. Kai shared a look to Tara as they started a silent conversation.

"You guys are screwing each other aren't you?" Bonnie asked smirking.

"Pfft. What?" Kai said in a high pitched voice. "No, we are not."

"We were just pretending to be together. We're not actually together together. I find Kai r-repulsive." Tar lied.

"Mmm-Hmm. So how long?" Bonnie asked raising her eyebrows.

"The first week we were in the heretics house." Kai admitted.

"Snitch!" Tara said smacking his arm.

"You guys are adorable. I think it's good you two are dating. You can match each other's fight." Bonnie said sitting down.

"Thank you" Kai said at the same time Tara said, "We're not dating."

They looked to each other with their eyebrows furrowed as they were confused.

"What?" They said at the same time.

"We're not?" Kai asked.

"Ooh. Real talk alert. Awkward." Bonnie laughed sheepishly.

"No? This is more of a casual thing. I still ha e to get married you know." Tara said.

"You know I think I should leave." Bonnie said trying to get away.

"No you say Bonnie."

"Oh casual? So I could just go out there and sleep with some random person then?" Kai asked crossing his arms.

"Go ahead. It's fine by me. And you want to know why?" Tara said raising her voice a bit.

"I seriously don't need to be here for this." Bonnie said again trying to leave.

Tara put a hand on her shoulder and sat her down as she kept her eyes on Kai.

"Why?!" Kai said throwing his hands up.

"Because we're not dating! There I said it!"

"Well fine! I'll just go out there right now and sleep with the closest blonde!" Kai said.

"You hate blondes." Tara gasped.

"Not today I don't. And what do you care? We're not dating!" He said grabbing his jacket.

"W-well fine then!"

"Fine!" He put his shoes on.

"Fine!" She yelled back.

He opened the door and turned around. "Fine." He said calmly as he shut the door.

"Ugh!" Tara said picking up the coffee table and throwing it to the other side of the room.

"Can I go now?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah. What are you still doing here Bonnie? Can't you see I'm going through something?"

Bonnie opened her mouth to say something when she looked to the coffee table in pieces. She closed her mouth and walked away. Leaving a fuming Tara behind.

***