⚜️ 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 ⚜️

"Lay down." Damon instructed.

"Ugh! Stop caring about me." Tara complained as she laid down on the couch.

"Here cuddle this." Stefan said giving her a pillow.

She groaned but cuddled the pillow anyways as she closed her eyes.

"Sleep off your anger. We don't need you to kill anyone." Stefan said kissing her head and Tara made grossed out face again, even though she appreciated it.

"Yet."

"Hey. No yet. Ever." Stefan said. Then he looked to Damon and Tara's straight faces. "Right?"

***

"I don't want too. I was really on the fence when I was just coming here for him." Tara said pointing to Kai.

"Come on." Stefan said.

"Mm, after zero consideration I'm happy to say, hard pass."

"Damon doesn't think you should do it."

"Oh well then I want to now."

"Nope. No no no no no."

"Yes yes yes yes yes."

"Nooop."

"Don't nooop me." Tara scowled.

"Nooop." Damon said slower. "You are not going undercover with the crazy ex sociopath!"

"If we get the heretics to trust us we can convince them to stop terrorizing you. Or we just kill them all in their sleep while their defenses are down." Tara reasoned like it was no big deal.

"Why would you and Kai be the best people for this?"

"Well they trust Kai. He's one of them. They've never seen me before and i am a trained agent. A shadow agent I might add. It's perfect."

"Actually that is a good idea." Stefan complimented.

"Thank you Steffy." Tara smiled sweetly.

"Okay there's no need to over do it." He laughed knowing she was fake smiling.

"It is a pretty good idea." Kai said.

"Shut up." Damon responded.

"I think it'll work." Elena said.

That made Damon go into thought. It could work. But it could also get someone hurt. He didn't care about Kai. But Tara.

"For how long?" Damon asked.

"Just until we gain their trust. Then we get them to back off, or kill them."

Damon growler and scrunched his eyebrows, not liking the idea at all.

"Fine. Fine fine fine fine fine." Damon said. "I still don't trust shithead here." He pointed to Kai.

"Why?" Kai put his hands up.

They all looked to him with a face that said 'really?'

"Oh I see because of my track record and personality. Got it."

Tara chuckled lightly. "Kai can say he wants in the house and wants me there with him. Then we all become friends and get them to stop being assholes. And if they don't and vex me we can just blow up the house. Boom. There you go."

"And you wondered why Maria put you on probation." Stefan chuckled.

"Ew don't give my boogie egg donor a name. I'm still mad at her." Tara said with a disgusted face.

"Your always mad at her." Damon pointed out.

"Well yeah."

"Just say the word and." Kai said making a choking noise.

"Okay that is terrible and no one likes you." Damon started. "But fine. We'll do it."

"Great. I'm still on probation, but I'm still going on a mission. I can't even begin to imagine how much this would piss off my mother. What's my name going to be?" Tara said excitedly.

"Sally." Caroline said.

Tara looked to her with a face and Caroline dropped her smile.

"Veronica." Bonnie said as an example.

"Oh! Veronica Parker! Your my wife and were partners in crime. Just like Mr. and Mrs. Smith." Kai smiled.

"Okay 1. I don't know who those people are. And B. Ew." Tara said.

"Yeah we are definitely not doing that." Damon said stepping in.

Elena shot up. "That's a great idea. The heretics will believe him more since, it's Kai."

"Fine whatever. But no kissing." Tara pointed his finger to Kai.

All he did was put his hands up. "No promises."

***