⚜️ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 ⚜️

Tara laid in her bed as Kai hugged her from behind. No one was home since they had their own homes or spent the night somewhere else.

Kai has vamp sped Tara home and laid her down. He had her drink from him to regain her strength and now knew why blood sharing was so intimate.

Neither of them said a word as they laid there together. She grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers together.

His words and Elena's words were running through her mind. She was going to car caution to the wind. She didn't care if she had to leave anymore.

"Kai?" She asked softly.

"Yeah?" He said, his head perking up quickly as he was falling asleep.

"I was thinking about what you said. And I think I'll take you up on that non relationship relationship thing."

He smiled surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah. For the two months I'm here, I want to be with you." She said turning around.

"Two months?"

"Long story with my mother don't ask."

He laughed and looked to her. "No problem." He leaned in and kissed her sweetly, happy that she was here a little longer.

The door burst open and they heard a familiar voice scream, "What the actual hell?!"

Kai and Tara pulled apart and looked to Damon who looked angry. Behind him was Bonnie, Caroline and Elena.

"I hear that you almost die and your here kissing him?!"

"Damon calm down. Kai helped me." Tara tried calming him down.

"The hell he did! Otherwise he wouldn't be here making out with you! What the hell Tara?!" Damon yelled.

"Why are you so angry?"

"Why am I so angry?! Why am I so angry?! Oh I don't know. How about the fact that my best friend is dating a known sociopath and murderer?!"

"He's gotten a lot better Damon. He helped you out with the heretics and didn't just leave me to die." Tara reasoned.

"I don't care Tara! Do you have any idea what it was like in the prison world with this jerk?!"

"No I don't. But you need to calm down Damon, you don't make my decisions." Tara started to get angry.

"I don't make your decisions. But It'd be nice if he wasn't one of your decisions!"

Elena tugged on Damon's arm to get him to calm down and he shrugged her off as Tara got up.

The rest of the group slowly began to walk away when Damon put a hand up to stop them.

"What does it matter if he's one of my decisions? I still have to leave."

"Why do you have to be with him anyway? There are plenty of people here to be your fuck buddy. Why this one?" Damon said bitterly.

"Excuse me?" Tara laughed humorously.

"You heard me. Anyone of your man or woman whores is here and free for you to sleep with. I just don't understand why Kai has to be one of them."

"Wow."

"It's true. Before going to the heretics you slept with anything that moved just to get over he fact that your mothers a bitch an you have to spend the rest of your life married to a gay man." He said with venom in his voice.

"Like your one to talk! Before Elena you were the biggest man slut I knew. And you have to audacity to shame me?"

"Guys this is stupid." Caroline said.

"Don't try turning this on me." Damon told Tara, ignoring Caroline's attempt.

"Kai isn't the same person he was when he-"

"No don't give me any of the 'he's changed' crap. He still murdered his family, tried to kill us, and still doesn't care about anything. I'm trying to help you out and save you from the pain he will most definitely cause!"

"You are not one to give me dating advice Damon! You've been pining after one woman for literally 100 years, who didn't even like you by the way, until you settled for her fucking doppelgänger!" Tara screamed.

"Elena is nothing like Katherine, and I did not pine after her for 100 years."

"Yes, you did. Your here slut shaming me when your a pathetic and low man. I do not need your approval, you don't own me or make my decisions Damon." She angrily said before grabbing Kai's hand and walking out.

The group stood there looking to an angry Damon. He breathed heavily before slowly walking away to go break some trees in the forest.

***