⚜️ 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 ⚜️

"What if their dead? Oh my god I'm even worried about the psychopath now? What is happening to me?" Damon said as he sat down in his chair.

"Damon. Calm down. I'm sure their fine. They'll call us any time now." Elena reassured.

"What if they can't call back? Because their dead!"

"Oh my god. You are so cute."

"What? I'm freaking out and you call me cute?"

"As macho as you pretend to be you still care so much. It's adorable." Elena smiled.

"What no I don't! And no I'm not! You take that back!"

"Your a known founder and CEO of the 'I hate Kai Parker' club. And yet here you are."

"I do not care. I just need to make sure that my best friend is okay. That's all."

Elena kisses Damon on the head and sat down behind him to run his shoulders.

"Whatever you say, you big old teddy bear."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Paint me like one of your french girls."

"What?"

"Well not really though. I don't want to be naked." Tara said taking off her jacket.

"What are you doing Tara?" Kai smiled.

"I want you to paint me. Really nice so that way when you become a famous painter, I have my painting that's worth a lot of money." Tara explained.

"Kai Parker. First painting ever of the beautiful cop, Tara Calaveras." Kai said holding out his hands.

Tara giggled. "You think I could be a cop?"

"One of the best. Then you make detective and he the Rosa Diaz of the place." Kai told her as if it were obvious.

"You're real sweet when you want to be." She said.

Kai smiled to her sarcastically and went to get his paint. Tara and him had been around each other a lot and their fake relationship didn't seem to be all that fake.

Whenever he kissed her, he wasn't sure if he was kissing her to keep their cover. And whenever they slept in the same bed, she wasn't sure if she was snuggling up next to him just to make their relationship seem believable.

"How should I pose?" She asked.

"Like this." Kai said waving his hand.

He used his magic on her and she was suddenly wearing a beautiful red dress.

"Wha.."

"Don't worry about it." He said making his way over to her.

He grabbed her hand lightly to place it on the table as she sat in the chair. They were outside on the balcony and he noticed the way she glistened in the sun next to the flowers.

He grabbed her jaw softly to move her head to the side. She shuddered a little at the contact of his cold hands. Now one her hands was under her chin and one was on the table.

He looked to her trying to look as delicate as possible and smiled.

"You are magnificent." He whispered.

He widened his eyes as he wasn't meant to say that out loud. She smiled and looked off to the side as he got ready to paint.

"It's flirting like that that'll get you to be able to paint me naked." She joked winking at him.

He looked to her with dark eyes as she looked back off to the side. She had never looked so gorgeous and beautiful than she did now.

"So you and Jack still in that open relationship?" He asked, putting the paint down.

"Yes. Why?" She said moving slightly.

"Just making sure."

He moved over to her and grabbed her by the jaw kissing her forcefully as she stood up to kiss him back. Tonight, neither of them would be acting.

⚠️ (revised version)

He waved his hand again and suddenly the dress was on the floor. She quickly made her way down to his pants, unbuttoning them quickly. He allowed her to do so as he lifted her up on his waist and slammed her against the wall. It would've hurt if she wasn't a vampire. She stroked him a few times, making him groan as he kissed her neck. He couldn't move faster, his hand moved her underwear to the side, lightly touching her despite needing her so badly. She moaned out loud when she suddenly stuck his finger all the way in. He made his way back to her lips as his hand moved against her.

It was rough yet tender, fast yet pleasurable. He removed his hand once she got close and she groaned aloud. He rubbed himself against her for a bit, teasing, although this wouldn't last long. He finally made him way inside her and they both moaned aloud. Suddenly thankful for the soundproof walls. "I'll go slow later." He groaned against her ear as he pulled out and slammed back in. Later. That word repeated in her mind. If this was his fast she couldn't imagine what his slow would be.

There was no acting here, just Kai and Tara becoming one, over and over and over again. He moved at a bruising pace. She laid her head back, making her neck fully exposed to him. He kissed and nipped all along her chest making it red and irritated as he slammed inside her. She felt that knot in her stomach. Her head came back down as she bounced against the wall, his grip on her tightened as they breathed on each other's faces. He kissed her roughly, banging her head against the wall. She unexpectedly moaned at that.

He was a tiny bit surprised but shook it off. As he thrust he made his way to her neck, squeezing softly as if asking for permission. When she moaned at the act his grip became tighter. Her head went back again and his fingers went up to her mouth. He couldn't get enough of her. He went faster if that was even possible. She brought a hand down to rub herself which made Kai groan from his chest at the sight. It want hot in the room but both there bodies were laced in sweat. A few more thrust and a tight squeeze that almost cut off her airway and they both exploded at the same time, he brought a hand down to rub her as she came, her moans like music to his ears.

He slowed way down after spilling himself inside her and stopped. The two had laid their heads against the others, catching their breath, breathing heavily. He kissed her again before pulling out and setting her down gently like a piece of glass , "How about I paint you like this." He smirked.

***

(there's the damn details 🙄 say thank you)

(i'm good💅🏽)