⚜️ 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 ⚜️

The next month was spent with lots of tension. Tara only spent time with Kai and the group. But did not speak one word to Damon.

The times they did talk they were short sentences filled with hate and venom.

"Can you give me that coffee cup?" Damon asked without looking to her.

"No." She said slowly.

"Oh fuck off."

"Kiiiiil yourself." She told him slowly again.

"Okay here's your coffee cup let's just." Kai said putting the cup next to Damon and grabbing Tara by the waist to pull her away from the situation.

Damon spent time with Elena and the group. But every time Tara was in his view he turned his icy glare to her before turning away.

Neither of them made any attempts to apologize to the other. They both missed each other and regretted the things they said. But were too stubborn and proud to say anything.

"Something you want to say to me?" Tara said after two weeks of no speaking.

"No. Oh actually I did have one thing to tell you." He said with a fake sad look on his face.

"Okay go ahead." Tara smiled.

"Kiiiiiil yourself." He said slowly.

"Oh fuck off Damon!"

"Okay let's just get on out of here." Elena said coming in and taking Damon out of the room.

The time Tara spent with Kai felt like a dream and really helped her take her mind off of Damon and their hurtful words to each other.

He painted more portraits of her and they watched more Marvel movies. He even took her out on each other's first real date. This whole thing was a new experience for them.

And they thought they were doing pretty well. Ever since her and Damon's fight, neither Tara nor Kai said anything about her leaving.

Which was in two weeks. They were both currently out of town for the remaining two weeks. They were in a hotel cuddling side by side as they watched old episodes of Friends together.

Kai thought he'd be able to change her mind or will her to stay with him. He knew he said he was fine with her just being here for these two months before leaving again.

But he wasn't so sure he could handle it now. He was closer with her. He actually cared about her. He wanted her to stay.

He tried not thinking about that for two months they spent together. But as time neared closer it was all he could think about.

Never had he been so wrapped up in such a beautiful person. He had never knew what it felt like to be cared for. But what Tara was doing made it seem like she was filling a hole that his parents left in him.

He felt as if he were being selfish in wanting her to stay with him. But then remembered he used to be a sociopath and still partly was. Selfish was one of his biggest traits.

He looked to Tara as she turned around and snuggled in his arms. He felt so may things at one time. He was absolutely fuming at the fact that he had feelings in the first place.

He was also mad that she was leaving and that her mother sucked and that she'd be marrying another man. What bothered him most of all,

was that he couldn't even believe that he was slowly falling for her.

***