⚜️ 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 ⚜️

Tara had finished packing all of her things and got them into her car. Stefan would be driving her back home to WellShadow.

She was officially getting married today. Her mother pushed up the date when she heard about Kai and her little undercover mission.

The gang would stay here and Stefan would drive back home after dropping Tara off because her mother wanted to keep it small. The only people that would be there would be people Maria thought were most important.

"I hope we see you soon Tara." Bonnie said as she hugged her swiftly.

"Thanks Bonnie."

Caroline gave a sad look to Tara and the group before bursting.

"Tara everything is going to be okay, okay?" She said slowly as she put her hands on Tara's shoulders.

"Okay Caroline." She smiled slightly.

"You and Damon will get over this fight, and your going to be a great boss because your a badass pansexual icon who can do anything okay?" Caroline finished as she hugged Tara tightly.

Tara chuckled softly and hugged her back.

"Thanks Care." A hug seemed like something she needed, so she gratefully accepted the bubbly blondes emotions.

"How you feeling today Tar?" Stefan asked as she got in the car.

"I'm fine." She said masking her face again.

"I'm really sorry all of this is happening."

"It's fine Stefan. I don't want to talk about it." She said shrugging.

Stefan nodded his head and looked forward as he continued to drive.

"Have you uh, heard from Damon?" She asked sheepishly.

"No not recently. I'm sure he'll come around soon."

Tara nodded her head and pretended not to care as she looked forward, thinking about the years to come.

***

"You poor thing."

"I'm sorry. I don't understand why this is happening. I never cry. Candy, give it to me straight...am I dying?" Kai asked the blonde.

"No honey, your in love. Your just not brave enough to admit it." Candy responded.

Kai has allowed the blonde girl, named Candy, to take him back to her place for what she thought would be a night of fun.

But I'm the middle of undressing he began to think about Tara and how he wanted her here with him.

"I am not in love with Tara. I don't know how to love. I think I'm dying." Kai said. "And what are these salty things coming out of my eyes. I feel like an alien."

"You didn't used to know how to love. And from what it sounds like neither did she. You two taught each other how to. Which is adorable. And those salty things are tears, because your sad that the only woman you've ever loved, or has ever loved you, is marrying someone else!" Candy explained to him.

Kai looked up to her to argue when Candy cut him off again. She put her shirt back on and grabbed his clothes and slammed them into his chest.

"You need to go get your girl and stop that wedding!" She told him. "These feelings are all new to you, and a feeling that you've always felt is that you want to be with her! Now let's go!" She grabbed her car keys and put on her shoes as she walked to the door.

"Where are we going?" Kai said putting his clothes on as well.

"Your driving my truck to whatever place she is to get her." She said as if it were obvious. "I love romance things."

Kai just nodded his head with wide eyes. He did want this.

"What if she turns me down? Then I'll be even more heartbroken than before." He said sadly, even though he was walking to her car.

"Then at least you tried. But I doubt she will because I mean, have you seen you?" Candy gestured time his face and body.

Kai smiled and made a 'you've got a point' face. He got in the car and took a deep breath. As Candy said,

He was going to get his girl.

***