⚜️ 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 ⚜️

Eventually Tara did end up having a fun time. At first her dancing was stiff as she felt like she looked weird.

But then Kai got her more drinks and and kept twirling her around and cheering her on.

"Technically I'm not supposed to have you drink, as your caretaker. Your like an old lady." Tara said giggling, which was also a rare sight.

"But it's so much fun. I've only known you for about five hours, but I'm loving all of this." Kai said spinning her around again.

Tara actually laughed for the first time in a while. Her mother had been on her case so much she forgot what all this was like.

Jack, Damon and Stefan were the only real friends she had. She knew the brothers since Katherine times, and Jack was a big sweetheart who showed Tara to be more in touch with the little feelings she had.

"Hey cutie. You with anyone?" A man asked Tara when Kai went to the bar for a second.

"Yes." Was all she said as she made her way to Kai.

"Want to ditch this joint?" He said grabbing her ass to prevent her to walk away.

But as soon as he did Tara shook off her drunkenness and grabbed his hand. She took it off of her and bent his arm to spin him around and slam him face down into the bar.

Then unknown creep groaned in pain as she twisted his arm around.

"Now I remember why I don't do this much." She said, now angry.

"Woah woah woah. Tar, easy girl. Put the guy down." Damon said making his way towards her.

"He grabbed my ass Damon. I ought to kill you." She growled, still looking at the man.

"Do it. Please." Kai said, completely loving everything about the situation.

"Down." Damon commanded as if she were a dog.

Tara scrunched her eyebrows and growled again before letting the man go.

"You crazy bitch." The man said when he got up.

Kai and Damon were about to turn around to strike the man for his comment when Tara snapped.

"Alright that's it." Tara said as she punched him in the face with all her strength, breaking his nose. She was about to put her knee up to do more damage when Kai ran up.

Kai came up behind her and wrapped his hands around her torso to carry her outside as she yelled profanities to the man.

"You broke my nose!" The man yelled with blood running down face.

"You deserve that pal. It's not great to grab women's asses when their clearly trying to get away from you." Damon said smiling as he pinched the mans nose harshly.

The man groaned in even more pain and Damon went outside to join the rest of the group.

"Alright alright I'm good! I'm good!" Tara said to Kai so he could put her down.

"Your good?"

"I'm good." Tara said as she put her tongue to her teeth."

"No she's lying. She put her tongue to her teeth. Do not let her go." Damon said.

But Kai has already let her go and she had began to make her way to the door.

This time Damon grabbed her and carried her to the car as she flailed around.

"Let me at go! I'll kill him!" She yelled.

"No! Do not make me snap your neck because I will do it!" Damon threatened as he brought her to the car.

They all got inside the car and the girls began to praise her for kicking that guys ass.

"That was pretty insane." Caroline told her.

"It was pretty irresponsible." Elena said bitterly.

"It was pretty hot." Kai complimented.

Tara laughed as Damon gave him a dirty look.

"Keep it in your pants shithead."

***