Chapter 50: Entirely Consumed By Love [LEMON]

If you are not comfortable with reading lemon/smut like stories than do not read this chapter and simply skip it when I update again, this is an extra. You have been warned.

He put her down on her bed as she began to touch him everywhere, Keith had to admit that every touch of her was sending shivers throughout his entire body and he was loving that feeling, only wanting more and more.
She started to pull his shirt up, because she wanted him without it. Keith took it off and threw it across the room, she loved the sight of him without his shirt, causing her to feel the heat, yearning his touch.
They moved quicker and quicker, both eager to get naked.
Her hands ran over his bare, hot chest as she kissed him with passion, and it only got more rough.
Maisey took of her shirt in between the kissing, Keith had never seen her without a shirt before and she noticed his face became visibly red and sweaty. His breathing was heavy and the look in his eyes was turning her on.
Their lips collided once more and she felt his warm hands run from her back to her breasts, her entire body was tinkling and she could feel it get warmer.
Maisey was eager and hasty, she wanted it to happen and she wanted him entirely naked on top of her.
She began to unbutton his pants and they pulled them off together, leaving him in his grey boxershorts. The sight of him like this was already hot and exciting, she didn't know how she would feel when he was entirely bare.
She noticed he was eager as well, because she could see his boner through the fabric of his underwear, when he noticed her look at his boner he got red and a little insecure but she quickly took all that insecurity away when she kissed him again. She placed one hand on the back of his head, pulling him towards her, and she put the other hand over the fabric softly squezing, causing Keith to led out a satisfying moan.
He bit her lip softly throughout the kisses, getting lost in the moment.
He began to pull off her skirt, leaving her in her bra and underpants. The sight of her like this was turning him on even more.
He pulled her on top of him as he began to kiss her neck, when she moaned he got more excited. As she sat on his lap she could feel his boner against her tigh and her heartbeat was racing as she wanted him to take her.
She ran her hands throughout his hair and he moved his kissed down to her breasts. She was so drunk on love right now, it was consuming her and she let it, because she wanted this more than anything.
Maisey looked down to Keith as his hands were on her butt and his face inbetween her breasts, he was looking into her eyes longingly.
"Before I continue," he whispered, "are you entirely sure about this?"
"Oh yes I am," she couldn't help but moan the words as she was so turned on right now, "why don't you blow me away, great leader?"
He smirked upon her words, reminded of all the jokes that were made before about her liking his leaderskills.
"Oh, I will," Keith said as he layed her down on the bed, "I will make you scream my name."
She let out an exciting chuckle and he unclasped her bra, the sight of her bare breasts was hot. The heat was radiating off of them as their warm bodies collided. She slowly slided her hand into his boxershorts and took his boner in her hand, feeling it get harder as she played with it.
He ripped off her underwear and he got more rough, she was entirely turned on by him and began to pull his underwear off as well. The sight of him bare down there made her stare and her jaw dropped, she even drooled a little. Keith liked that look on her as he ran his hands past her tighs, up to her hips, up to her breasts and onto her cheek, stroking it softly.
She spread her legs for him and after he broke their kiss, she felt him inside of her. She moaned loudly, enjoying this to the fullest.
She made a painfull face as it hurted at first.
"Are you okay?" He asked her, she could see his concern but she was pleased, the pain would go away quickly.
"Yeah," she exhaled, "harder please."
He went harder and she could hear his skin bang against hers, her moans turned into pleased shouts, it wasn't her intention but she couldn't help it. He went in deeper and faster and her screams got louder.
"I love you so much," she exhaled as she kissed him roughly.
"I love you too," Keith moaned loudly, "this is so good."
She nodded in agreement as she began to kiss his neck, ended up sucking it. When she stopped there were big and visible hickeys in his neck, but she had them too, she even had some on her breasts.
"Ah, Keith, yes!" She moaned loudly as he quickened the pace. He was moaning heavily as her walls tightend and she scratched his back with her nails. Keith bit his lower lip as he tried not to scream in pleasure but he couldn't help himself.
This explosive feeling that was running through them continued to make them yearn for each others touch.
She ended up screaming out his name and it made them both cum. The bed was loudly squeeking, if they kept this up the bed wouldn't last much longer. She had never been more sastisfied in her life, this feeling was amazing.
He layed down next to her and stroke some of her messy hair out of her face, a soft smile across his face. The look in his eyes told her that he loved her, he did not need to use words. She loved this man so much, she signaled with her eyes that she loved him back, she knew he would understand. They were so connected with each other that looks would say enough.
"I told you I'm make you scream my name," Keith smirked and she liked that side of him.
She crawled against him, their warm bodies holding onto each other. She never wanted to let go of him, she just wanted to lay like this with him forever.
She was entirely consumed by his love and that feeling would never go away.

So.. how was that?
I've never written anything like this before so I hope I did well.