Chapter 74: Luri and Paul

A nice family trip
Maisey's pov:

"Look at them, they're just the cutest," Romelle said as the two moms were looking at their children. Maisey smiled warmly as Keith had to help Paul into the water whilst Luri ran in without thinking about it twice. Bandor was sitting on Avrigg's shoulders as Cassie held onto her hand and Adamari quickly followed after Luri, the two of them splashing around.
"But dad, what if a shark gets to us?" Paul asked as he refused to go any further into the sea, "I don't wanna die yet."
"There are no sharks here, Paul," Keith said as he tried to help him, "look at your sister, she's way further then you are."
"That's because she's crazy," Paul sighed, "I've seen that shark movie, dad, what if it comes for us?"
"There are no sharks near Greece, Paul," Keith sighed and Maisey laughed.
"Yeah, they're the cutest," Maisey said looking at her lovely family.
Romelle and Maisey got their drinks from the bar and walked back to their seats in the sun, enjoying these little moments.
"Mom! Look what I found!" Luri shouted as she ran towards Maisey, almost tripping in the sand, "it's so pretty, just like you!"
Luri handed her a little shell, with a sandy color, it was shiny and extremely pretty indeed.
"Ah, thank you," Maisey said and she kissed her daughter, "but you are much prettier, you should keep it with you sweetie."
"Thanks mom," Luri said with a smile upn her face, "but can you keep it with you? I'll lose it."
"Of course sweetheart," Maisey smiled as she took the shell back and put it in her bag, Luri ran off again into the water as she resumed playing with Adamari.
"Maisey, sweetheart," Keith said, "could you please explain our son that there are no Megalodons here?"
"I saw the movie," Paul said stubborn.
"I'll be right back," Maisey told Romelle who just nodded and chuckled.
Maisey took Paul's hand and scooted down to his level, the eleven year old boy frowned as he looked at his mother.
"Megalodons have been extinct for thousands and thousands of years, and there are no sharks near Greece, we are perfectly safe Paul," Maisey said as she stroked some of his brown hair out of his face and smiled.
"You promise?" Paul asked.
"I promise," Maisey said, "do I need to carry you?"
Paul nodded quickly as he clutched himself onto Maisey, Paul however had gotten really heavy and he was already almost taller then Maisey so this wasn't going to be an easy walk for her.
"Dad! Can you carry me?" Luri asked as she dived towards Keith.
"Of course sweetheart," Keith said as the little girl jumped into his arms with ease.
"Dad, can I take surfing lessons?" Luri asked, "I like the sea."
"Sure you can," Keith said as he kissed her on her forhead. Paul was still clutched onto Maisey. Maisey smiled as she kissed her son on his cheek and he smiled.
"Paul, sweetie, can I switch you to your dad? You're just a little heavy for me," Maisey asked him and he nodded, "Keith, can we swap please?"
"I was wondering when you'd ask that," Keith chuckled as Luri jumped into the water and took Paul over. Luri jumped up infront her mother and quickly clutched herself to Maisey. That was much lighter.
"So you want to take surfing lessons?" Maisey asked Luri and she nodded, "I'll look it up when we get home."
"Thanks mom," Luri said softly and she rested her head on Maisey's shoulder.
"See? The ocean is not that bad, buddy," Keith said and Paul nodded, with a smirk upon his face he splashed some water into his father's face and then quickly jumped out of his arms.
"WATER FIGHT!" Luri shouted as she jumped onto Paul and giggled. Paul turned around and started splashing water into his sister's face.
"I'll get you both!" Keith said as he swam after the twins with a smirk upon his face.
"And I'll help you!" Maisey chuckled as they both went after them. The kids giggled as they tried to get away from them as quickly as possible.
"Aunt Avrigg! You've got to help us!" Paul shouted as he quickly hid behind his aunt.
"Of course!" Avrigg said and she smirked, "soldiers in position!"
Cassie, Adamari and Bandor straightend their backs and were ready to 'attack'.
"And attack!" Avrigg called and the three kids started to splash water into their faces.
"Where did Luri go?" Maisey asked and as she turned around she saw the sneaky girl quickly hid behind a big rock.
"Got ya!" Maisey called as she swam after her daughter, who kept diving away.
After a little while Maisey caught Luri and held her up.
"I win," Maisey laughed as she hugged her daughter.
"What about dad and Paul?" Luri asked as she nodded over to Keith who was still trying to work his way past the army of children and their crazy mother as their commander.
"They're gonna be busy for a while," Maisey shrugged, "want to buy some ice cream?"
"Yes!" Luri called as the two went out of the sea and back to Romelle who was guarding their bags.
"We're gonna get some ice cream, you want some?" Maisey asked Romelle.
"What about them?" Romelle asked nodding over to the others.
"When they're done we can get ice cream a second time without them knowing we even had some before," Luri suggested with a smirk upon her face.
"I like that idea," Romelle smiled, "clever girl, I'll have strawberry please."
"Okay, see you in a bit," Maisey said as she took her wallet, "what about you princess?"
"Chocolate," Luri said calmly, "loads of chocolate."
And with one last glance at the splashing other the mother and her daughter went to get ice cream.