Who's next door?

Chapter 13.
Sarah's POV.

The point of whole life is to meet new people.

∞∞∞

Many times we end being defeated and kicked over and many times we show the courage of coming through the defeated feeling. Something like this happened with Zack. Zack dropped me home when it was almost 7 in the morning, the party was amazing and so was the post party sleep, I was most certainly tired and a little drowsy. I said bye to Zack and entered in my lawn where by the way I saw a happy small family. You're asking how did I see them? Well, the separating wall between my home and the neighbour's was a pretty small one you could jump it easily. Forget jumping you could pretty much look in each other's lawn and that's how I was looking there. The guy unloading from the car looked my age but he was tall, pretty body perfect jawline and black hair and grey eyes. Yeah, I was that close I could see the colour of his eyes. I was literally checking him out. The man beside him, I was taking him to be his father. Same hair almost same face just not the eyes and the lady unlocking the door had to be his mother. She had blonde hair perfectly curled till shoulders and that's about it. I could only see her hair because she was back facing me. That guy must have his mother's eyes, maybe, maybe not. Maybe I'll find out soon because now he is my neighbour.

I must be looking like an idiot who was staring a stranger from the partitioning wall, perhaps, I am an idiot.

"Like what you see?" He winked at me.
Oh my god, he feels I was checking him out.

But you were indeed checking him out, an inner voice in my brain scoffed.

No, I was not, I scoffed back.

Yeah yeah whatever makes you sleep, the voice retorted again. I am telling you that voice is very sassy.

"Pfft, I have seen better!" Attitude on point. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and turned around.

"Sassy!" Even though I couldn't see him I could imagine him smirking. Without a word, I marched back home. I needed to sleep.

"I'll see you later!" He yelled while I was walking.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I yell back.

I reached my room threw my wallet and phone on the bed and went to shut my window but boy, that guy is a creep he is already on the window staring straight at mine.

"Hey again!" He spoke waving over.

"Suit yourself!" I shut the window and went to bed. Just tell me if I am delusional or he is actually being a creepy guy??? Ugh, this guy is everywhere. Lawn and windows, next you know he will be in my house eating away everything I like.

Okay. I am being delusional too. He is a creepy asshole.

***

I woke up around 1 pm. It was a good sleep and that got me in a happy mood until... Well until I opened my window and saw the creep again.

"Hey there! Good morning." He waved again.

"Are you spying or what?" I ask him annoyed and also yawning at the same time.

"Are you a star? Cause you shine so bright." He beamed his smile and I was literally glaring him fuming uncontrollably.

Definitely a creep. I shut down the damn window again. Can't a girl be happy at her own home? Ugh. I took a hot water shower. Relaxing as fuck. Do you know what's more relaxing? A hot tub but yeah can't do that now, I have to rush to the supermarket for groceries. I dress up in a cute white dungaree. I apply kohl to my eyes and tada, I am ready to go. I stuff food on the way out and put on the coat and sneakers. Yeah, I am the sneaker kind of girl, high heels are not that favourite.

The supermart is just a block away so I decided it won't be any harm to walk till there. Just in a few minutes of walking, I was proved that my decision to walk was shitty as hell and not in my favour too. You will know why I said that, go ahead keep reading.

"Hey, do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend!" Ouch. Lame. Very very lame. That was the exact thought that ran in my mind.

"No mister. For the record, you don't know me. Are you here to follow me?" I huffed. Girlfriend? Oh please.

"Ouch. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm James Foster, your new neighbour." He put forward his hand for a handshake. I shook his hand and went straight again. Take the attitude mister creepy, I mentally high fived myself.

"What is your name? Angel?" He nudged my shoulder for a response.

"Ugghhhh. I am Sarah Adams. Now can you please leave me alone?" I asked in a sickly sweet voice and yet anger laced in my tone. What have I possibly done for a stranger who is now my neighbour, to follow me? Just then my luck had to be perfect, I slipped on the road - hard concrete road. Ouch. But I didn't, I expected a loud thud of my body crashing to the ground and probably have a concussion but I didn't. Mr Creepy neighbour held me in time inches away from the ground.

"Are you gonna stare me standing still in this position?" I asked confused.

"Oh, no Sarah! Here get up steady!" He helped me stand up and I thanked him for saving me. Don't worry as sassy I am, I did thank him nicely and then I walked ahead again.

"Would you ummm.. like to hold my hand?" He winked when I looked at him probably trying to understand why would I hold his hand but I decided to ask him why.

"And why would I do that?" I ask him trying to analyse his face. His eyes were very very convincing.

Trouble in Paradise.

"So that I can tell my friends, I've been touched by an angel!" Cliché or smooth or cocky? What do you think it is because honestly, I am stunned at how he was throwing these lame pick up lines back to back.

"No, I think I am fine!" Agitated by his encounter of the pickup lines I entered the mart. Furiously picked up all the stuff I wanted and billed all of it in the record time of 10 minutes and ahh finally I was free of Mr Creepy neighbour well at least I thought it to be like that.

"Hey, angel? Thought you could get rid of me?" He called from behind. He burst my happy bubble so now he is BAD CREEPY NEIGHBOUR.

"What can you say? I tried my best." The savage mood was on.

"Oh c'mon, I am new here, show me around yeah!?" He had this goofy smile on his face. Yes, the smile and not the smirk.

"Tell me again why will I want to do that?" I shout back because we had quite a distance between us.

"Cause I am new and you're my neighbour and it's an uncalled duty to help the neighbour! Please???" Oh, the puppy face he had was hard to say no and that cute smile. So yeah you're right I really gave in to his request.

"Only on one condition." Now he walked towards me.

"That is?"

"No more hitting on me with your lame pick up lines. Deal?" I asked.

"No promises. I'll try my best!" He smiled, I smiled. So then, I showed him around hoping that it would not be as disastrous as it sounds.

Hellooo readers we are now a fam of 400 reads, thanks to you for all the support and let's keep growing yeah?

Shower this chapter with some love, votes and comments.

What do you think about the Mr Creepy neighbour aka James?