You are my happiness.

CHAPTER 50
Sarah's POV.

"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have."

∞∞∞

Sooo we kissed.

We freaking kissed.

A full-blown kiss.

And let me tell you how undeniably happy my heart is and it's not on a constant war with my brain aka my inner voice.

Wohoooooo.

He kissed me just like that. Just like his life depended on it, without warning, without my permission.

Just to be clear I am not complaining.

And why should I?

It was just perfect. Just what I wanted.

That also meant he liked me for real.

He did. He so definitely did.

And I did too just so profoundly that I couldn't put up the facade of not liking him.

So when he was about to pull back because of the lack of my ability to react to the damn kiss I quickly lurched in action and kissed him back.

I. Kissed. Him. BACK. With. A. PASSION. ANd it was so genuine that my body was charged with electricity.

Like butterflies.

Like elephants.

Like dinosaur in my stomach.

Or wait,

Like I am run over by a frigging zoo.

Like fireworks in the sky.

Or that feeling which you get while you go down on a rollercoaster.

All of it.

Dayum...

That's what I thought. Also, he is a good kisser.

"Oops, I think I have entered at the wrong time." Nate's voice made us draw apart from each other.

Panting heavily and gasping for breath.

Darn it.

I hid my face in Zack's chest feeling the rumbling of his laughter.

The nerve of this ass.

He is laughing at my expense.

I am pretty sure, at this moment my cheeks were turning into tomatoes.

Bright and Red.

"Sorry, did I interrupt something?" Nate said sorry but his voice held nothing like sorry. He was legit grinning from ear to ear. Heck, even Zack was laughing at him making me smile along with him.

"Oh, you bet."

"Like I care." He playfully scoffed.

"You annoying SOB." I laughed.

"Wasn't I Goofball?" He gasped.

"You were, now you are an ANNOYING SOB!" I smirked making Zack double over his laughter.

"Traitor." Nate gasp dramatically.

"Dramaqueen. Real mature." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"And you are an ANNOYING IDIOT." I shoved my finger in Zack's chest playfully.