Don't y'all look the hottest couple

(picture of Sarah's dress and hair above xx)

CHAPTER 37
Sarah's POV.

So hold on your head up gorgeous, people would kill to see you fall.

∞∞∞

Content with the sleep and torn between sleeping more and eating I opened my eyes a little. The sun was almost rising above sending the little rays of sunshine that was blinding me partially.

I groan inwardly attempting to sit. Beside me, Zack was sleeping like a baby cuddling the fluffy pillow as my legs were resting on his. I bring back my legs attempting to not make noise. Sighing heavily I got out of the bed walking into the bathroom for brushing. I throw my hair in a messy bun and freshen up as quickly as possibly. I was hungry after all and Zack was still sleeping.

Sleepyhead.

"Hey, I am going down for breakfast." He only groaned in return.

See he is a sleepyhead.

The moment I entered the kitchen I was in paradise. There was Cassie making pancakes. My mouth was watering already.

"Good morning Cassie, Lily." I chirped happily.

"Good morning." They say together.

"What's for the breakfast?"

"Lily's special pancakes." Cassie grins.

"I was just teaching Cassie how to make my special pancakes. After all, the legacy should move on." Lily grins slyly.

"Oh, Lily! You are too good." I moan as I take the first bite of my delicious pancake.

"That's why she is my mother." Derek, Zack's dad, said sitting on the dining table.

Lily grinned at her son.

"What do we have here?" I spoke loudly as Garrett and Samantha come hand in hand.

I had a sly smirk across my lips.

"Cozy huh? Did you both not sleep?" I gaped at them dramatically as they sat beside me trying to hold my laughter behind my facade.

"Uh.." Samantha stuttered while Garrett was beet red. Oh boy.

"Hello, amigos." Tristee came in with Cameron followed by Luna and John. By now my sleep had worn off and I was on a full alert mode.

"Looks like our couples had no sleep. What do you say, Cassie?" I snickered as the girls turned red while the boys had a smirk plastered to their face. TYPICAL.

"What's for the breakfast?" It took a while for Tristee to ask as she tried to hide her blush and by then even my sleepyhead had walked in giving me a charming smile.

And now it was everyone's turn to smirk at me as Zack walked in his sleep glory.

Oh dear lord.

I knew I was in trouble after I called him my sleepyhead.

"It's Lily's special today!" The boys fist-pumped while the girls looked happy. The common thing was everyone moaning on the taste.