It's beautiful just like you

CHAPTER 44.
Sarah's POV.

You can love someone as long as you want and as hard as you want. No one can tell you otherwise.

∞∞∞

That's right.

I have a massive crush on my best friend.

Perfumes play a huge part in your life.
There are no deadlines for your life. You don't have to pull the magic out of you by some particular point in time. It is never too late for a miracle. The right time for anything to happen is now. And now, I was wide awake and wrapped in Zack's arms as we lay in the bed and his scent filling my head.

It was mind boggling. I can't even put in words of what I was feeling.

"Wake up baby girl." He whispered softly. Only if he knew I was wide awake the whole time.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"We have somewhere to be."

I checked the time on the phone. It was 5:30 am. Who wakes up this early?

"Why? It's so early!" I whined.

"C'mon. There is food later." He said in a promising tone.

"Okay. I am up."

He chuckled and said, "Anything for the food."

I smirked and dragged my feet to the shower unwillingly. Dressing up in a cute sweatshirt and jeans I slipped into the converse. I put on eyeliner, some lip balm and pin the upper half of my hair and throw some perfume over me.

And ready? Check.

"Let's go!" We swivelled out on our heels, me following him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you not going to tell me?" I whine in the passenger seat.

"Nope."

"Just a little?"

"Nope."

"Teeny weeny bit?"

"Jesus Cherry. No. Nada. Not happening."

I give him my puppy eyes but he, being an ass he wouldn't look at me for a minute but behind this facade, I was taking in his face. Brown eyes, perfect dimples. Sharp nose and damn that jawline. No wonder girls swooned over him.

Damn, he was walking hotness and now I definitely sound like a creep.

Jeez Sarah, get a goddamn grip.

"We are here." Zack announced bringing me out of my daydreaming.

Get. It. Together. Sarah.

I step out of the car and take in my surroundings. The open ground was on a little height. The sky was little blue shade and the sun wasn't up yet but there was one thing that caught my attention.

"Hot air balloon." I gaped at Zack.

"Mhmmm."

"Oh my god. Hot air balloon. How?" I squealed.