Run you twat

CHAPTER 48
Sarah's POV.

All in all, when you fall for someone, you risk your heart in worst ways possible.

∞∞∞

The past two months have been utter bliss.

When Nate landed back in Manhattan like he said he would in 3-4 days, he marched straight at my home with his bags.

Just what I wanted.

We talked about his trip at his grandmother's town and all of the unasked erotic details were thrown at my way. He learnt that I badly have feelings that are growing rapidly for Zack and also figured I legit had problem with Rose and with Kate.

He dramatically did his happy dance which by the way looked like a dying elephant. He was just very terrible but I laughed. I laughed without a worry in the air even my parents were relieved when Nate told them I am fine and it's just a boy problem.

I turned beet red at that but they knew it was Zack.

Time to be embarrassed, hell yeah!

Zack, Nate, Cameron, John, Tristee, Luna and I spent a lot of time together. While the boys went together we girls just pooled it together. Whether it was bowling alley or movies or just strolling or paintballing and go-karting we went like this. We had the best summers of our life. The girls settled for a two bedroom apartment since the Pearson cousins stayed together.

A month after the Pearson cousin arrived on one fine day Samantha called me to surprise Garrett, the good thing was her house was just 3rd down to mine.

Imma telling you, it was just very cute. No-one had any idea so everyone was equally happy just minus the girls squealing. The squealing made my ears bleed. Now we were a happy group like I always wished for.

And Garrett just had a goofy smile all the time.

Cute, very.

My feelings for Zack remain intact and we pulled off the perfect act for Rose and Kate. Just the flawless act. It wasn't hard to believe at all and everyone, that is to say, Cameron, John, Tristee and Luna and even Garrett and Samantha made us the perfect back cover for our act. For instance, they would talk about how lovey-dovey we are when we are alone or how cheeky we behave in front of Rose and Kate.

There were times when Zack had pulled out the I like you card when we were alone but every time he said that it was a punch in the gut seeing he just has the feeling in the heat of the moment or at least that's what I thought. I laughed it off like it was nothing or I would telling him to stop messing around. I had spaced from him a little, I needed to have a control on what I felt.

Deep down I felt that I was Rose's replacement but I also hoped it wasn't true.

Today was one such day where I had been giving one word replies to everyone because I hated my brain! I was always overthinking I was sitting on the couch opposite to Zack swinging legs in the air occasionally and sometimes holding Zack's intense stare. If we were in a form of a cartoon, I would legit melt.

His eyes were boring into the sides of me, I felt giddy.

He smiled randomly at me, I felt giddy.

I was so frustrated with myself I really had to get out of here and so I did.

"Guys, I have to be home. I will see you all in the evening." I rambled and moved out of the house as quickly as I could.

Zack's POV.

Let me put this straight, I, Zack Xander Pearson was falling for my best friend.

I'm internally cringing at the statement.

Cliché as fuck.

But, classic.

I was an asshat, it was always in front of me the way she looked at me in Yorkville and smiled and every damn time, I fucked it up.

My lowest blow to her was a fake date. I know, I know I am an asshat but hey, I didn't realise it until recent 2 weeks ago.

Wait there's a correction,

I didn't realise it until my cousins and Nate made me blurt it out.

Might I add, FORCEFULLY but hey, we count the helping hand here.

Everyone knew how I was definitely falling for my Sarah except herself. I have told her how much I liked her, how much I wanted her but she has shrugged it off like it was no big deal.

I mean? Did the fake date thing fucked it up so much?

I've been trying to convince her so hard. Right now we were all in Tristee and Luna's apartment, all of us even Garrett and Samantha are here doing nothing just lazing around. I kept stealing glances at Sarah, seeing how flawless her face looked and how melodious her voice is.

Just losing myself in the way she was talking to all earned me two elbows in the ribs. I wince at the hard contact and as soon as she looked at my way, my dreamy smile was back.

I was smiling not smirking.

"Guys, I have to be home. I will see you all in the evening." She ran out like the house was on fire.

I sighed, my mood withering.

"Ya motherfucking pathetic ass." Cameron smacked the back of my head making others snicker.

"What?"

"You better get ya ass up and get your girl." I scoffed at Cameron as he yelled.

"Run you twat." Luna's threatening voice was all that it took me to run over behind her. She was right outside the door in the lawn walking painstakingly slow kicking the pebbles and mud on the way.

"Cherry." I shout loudly.

"Hey?"

"I want to talk to you." I walk towards her.

"Not now, I really can't do it." She opened her car and reversed to get out of there.

Feeling annoyed I dash back inside, grab my keys and ran back to the damn car following her.

Today, she will have to listen to me. No matter what.

So I revived my engine following her through the lane trying to catch up her annoyingly fast speed but it was still under the speed limit. The moment she took a fast sharp turn I followed her suit in a minute only to be broken by the scene.

"Nooooooooo." I screamed in horror.

_________

So Zack finally finally admitted it. I am soooo happy.

I loved how Zack's cousins and his friends legit yelled at him. I mean dudeeee go get your girl. Seriously.

But what happened in the end!? Any guess?

Until tomorrow,

Vote. Comment. Share.

Love,
S.