You dumbegg fudgenugget.

CHAPTER 27
Sarah's POV.

There is no reason for a broken heart other than a broken trust and betrayal from the close ones.

∞∞∞

When she recollected her herself I could feel as if the storm is just a metre away. I prepared for the rest. I decided if anything I would at least compel her to tell me what's going on by the way she is reacting.

"Yes, I know him. I saw him. We were together." She recited like a kid recites poems.

"What-What do you mean by together?" I asked her carefully.

"Together-together. "

"Seriously Heather, don't play word games. Tell us what you know?" Zack demanded as she caressed her fake nails.

You dumbegg fudgenugget.

Why is he such an idiot can you please tell me, God?

"What does it have for you? Why do you want to know so bad?"

"Can you not fire back questions and tell me what were you guys doing honestly?" I fired back agitated.

"Nopee!" She deliberately dragged the E in nope and I groaned in frustration.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Heather?" Nate growled.

"Again no." She mirrored no expressions, no interest. Suddenly she went from being nice to being a wicked bitch.

"Look here and listen. Listen carefully. I do not fucking care on how you and James have a little secret. You keep your dirty little secret and filthy purposes in your pants. Do not and I mean it, do not ever cross me or you'll be in fucking hell." I shouted loud and clear looking dead in her eyes.

She was taken aback with my words and to be honest I was too. I wouldn't ever say anything like this to anyone. Not even in my dreams but now everything was different. Neither I believe in making anyone's life at hell let alone for being hurt because I had the damn feeling. Zack tried to calm me down by hugging me.

"This is not you Cherry. You don't say or do like this. You don't hurt people because they are hurting you. Shit happens. Are you okay though?" Zack asked me, the last part almost in a whisper and I found myself nodding at him but my eyes were on Heather. Nate was explaining something to her.

"..... It's important to her." That's exactly what my ears caught because they were talking or rather Nate was explaining very distinctively.

"Look Heather, I am sorry I didn't mean anything out of it. It was an impulsive reaction. C'mon Nate let's go!" I dragged Nate to the car.

"No, wait."

I turned around to take a look at her already very tired of all that has been going on. The feelings that I perceived played a bigger role than I thought. And I think the first sign you notice when you start pinning your feelings for someone is jealousy, just how that longing attention that should be given to you has been on someone else.

I wasn't jealous. I just needed to know what's going on.

"We have been sleeping together. Just casual but yes. He was here all frustrated that one day after our literature class. He was there looking for a distraction. I was there looking for some distraction. There is nothing serious though I don't want to be the reason he cheats on you. I am so sorry for this and my behaviour." Surprisingly she hugged me.