Clean Slate

CHAPTER 15.
Zack's POV.

We all hide our demons in the back of the closet where nobody sees.

∞∞∞

Right in the middle of an ongoing smooth life there comes the trouble. But what really happens when trouble meets trouble?

Yeah, I just called myself the trouble.

After dropping Sarah to her detention I walked to the head master's office. I waited until Nate and Abbott and then we entered together and to tell you we did nothing notorious and we certainly didn't violate any rules and didn't break anyone's bones and car windows.

Haha. Just kidding, we don't do it. I mean the car windows thing.

"What did you both do jerks?" I asked them.

"Nothing. Don't get your ass on us you motherfucker!" Nate grunted while Abbott yawned.

I knocked on the office door. "Can we come in sir?" I asked, boredom evident on our face.

"Yeah, I was waiting for you." He said in a curt voice.

"So what now? Are we getting some secret mission sorts?" Nate asked in a bored voice.

"No asshole. We might be awarded as the most important students now!" Abbott grinned which eventually turned into a yawn.

"Shut up!" Sir said.

"What did we do now?" I asked in an almost bored tone as Nate.

He slammed two packets of weed which we carefully eyed.

"What? Do they talk themselves or what?" I asked.

"How about you start talking about the weed? Why are you trading weed? That is going to be disappointing to all of your influential parents!" He spoke.

Wait... What? How is that disappointing if we are not at all involved?

"While you're at it tell me how is it that I am involved in this and ironically I don't have a clue about it?" I asked at his baffled face on my calm demeanour.

"Of course you're in this. I had found the trace of weed before the winter break and now all of this Abbott pictures. I have heard students speaking about it and the weed at the party!" He was furious would be an understatement. If he was a cartoon you could see the change in colour of his face turning red and smoke coming out right out of his ears.

Funny. I know.

"Student body live on other people's life's gossip especially your favourite jocks, oooh you're like the football quarterbacks just jumping to damn shit. So why not do us a favour and ask them?" I grunted.

"They are... Umm... " Sir trailed off since there was no point for even defending quarterbacks.

"So okay, even if you found out about it why isn't the board involved? I mean aren't you supposed to involve the board and set up the investigation?" I said with an amused expression while he settled back in his chair all covered in sweat.

"Oh well, since he was too busy doing it for himself, why don't you involve the board, Zack!" Nate and Abbott scowled.

"What happened at the party? How did you get the weed in the party?" Sir asked Nate and Abbott and fuming all the time.