Will you pretty please come with me to the ball?

CHAPTER 32.
Sarah's POV.

A hug can cure a lot of things.

∞∞∞

Sighing tiredly after working for a month I had started to forget all the bad moments of the week. For example when James asked for condoms and when dirty blonde wanted pills.

Pfft... You're thinking about it again, my conscience retorted.

Not now brain. Go away.

But in a way, my conscience was right. I was really thinking about that again and again. I was just so restless.

Dressed in an oversized men T-shirt ripped jeans, I was swinging my legs whilst sitting on a bench in the garden. Our last day was very eventful and by that I mean me, Zack, Leo and Lisa we strolled down the streets ate a lot of junk and also made fun of each other whilst drowning each other from the water in the bottle. The pair of twins were so adorable. The fought and quarrelled like 2-year-olds but that didn't stop Leo to scare of a creep who was shamelessly staring at Lisa.

I grinned at them. The lopsided grin and in return I got an adorable smile of the twins and a sexy wink of Zack.

This boy is flattering me.

I sigh as we walk out of garden whilst the twins having another argument of something I can't understand. I roll my eyes at their stupid fight and at their habit of saying things in unison. It was a twin thing really.

"Saraaaaahhhhh, please tell him strawberry is better than chocolate?" Lisa grumbled as she loops her arm with mine.

"Of course it is!" I grin and high five at that before she moves her hand to hit Leo and then I was almost tripping on a stone but Zack held me from waist to steady me.

His land lingered at my waist with a steady hold as we walked to the nearest ice-cream parlour.

"Twins stop kicking each other!" I laugh throwing my head back and almost forgetting how the warm hands on my waist are missing.

"Fine!" Lisa mumbles taking a big bite of her ice cream, which I might add was strawberry.

"Which school are you going in?"

"We go to Lakewood high." Zack replied motioning between him and me while I was moaning on my strawberry ice cream.

Oops. Moaning isn't bad, is it?

"Woah that's great. I think we are gonna be senior year buddies." Lisa and Leo grinned as she spoke.

"How come. Where were you studying until now?" I questioned them.

"We go to Palm Valley! We really want to get out of that hell hole and shit politics hence the transfer to Lakewood High." She beams flipping her shoulder length hair and I clasped my hands together.

"Sure, we need new people, the old ones are turning into idiots!" I roll my eyes and then smile.

"Stop rolling your eyes, they might get stuck behind." Zack rested his hands on my waist and whispered this in my ear which only caused me to lean down on the table but his hand stayed put.