Do you mind if I help?

CHAPTER 35
Sarah's POV.

Nature is our first home. Always has been and always will. It accepts us the way we are.

∞∞∞

If I told you how much I wanted to forget the little incident that happened in my room, you wouldn't believe it. It was a huge deal for me considering the fact that I never kissed anyone even when I had a boyfriend and an almost-boyfriend.

I was listening to slow music and I and Zack were currently on the verge of landing in Yorkville, Toronto. It was a beautiful place I haven't been in there for a lot of time but the green landscape seemed to have my heart. The small and big houses with perfect interiors and a shopping district with chic cafes and perfect dining seemed to have my heart too. It even had a posh boutique lane to sum it up. I didn't like shopping much but Yorkville was a perfect place. It had everything. It blew a sense of home here. It was peaceful and not too crowdy.

Zack's hand was on top of mine giving me a light squeeze as he smiled at me.

"I'm quite excited to see grandma."

"I am too." I said with enthusiasm because let's get it straight, she is a teen with us. She is pretty cool.

"Hah. I bet your ass you'll lose the card games again." He laughed as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Whatever."

When we reached there, a big mansion was waiting for us or let's just say Zack's grandma was there already pacing around since his second favourite grandkid hasn't arrived yet.

That's right, everyone even the extended Pearson family had arrived yesterday except for Zack.

I grin as I see Lily, Zack's grandmother reaching out to hug me while the house helpers take the luggage inside.

"Hello beautiful, aren't you looking sexy?" I smiled warmly at her old figure.

"Yes young lady I'm sexy forever but that doesn't hide the fact you both are late." She frowned at the last part.

"And whose fault is that?" I smirked as I asked and immediately Lily was pulling Zack by his ear.

"Ouch ouch. Not the ear. I'm sorry grandma. Please leave my poor ear." I could hear Zack's faint whining as they all walked inside whilst I stood at the door letting the whiff of pleasant air spoil my hair at its best.

Summer, here I come.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" A voice came from beside me, our cheeks almost touching each other as I turned around to see who it was.

"Hello, Cameron-famous-Pearson and yes it is beautiful and peaceful." I grinned as we regained the distance between us.

"Hello to you too Sarah. Don't you look all hot now?" He smirked.

"Oh well, I've been working on it." I winked making him uncomfortable.

"Ahh, it's paying off girl. Good work." He came forward to hug me but was cut off by my one and only. Phew. That would be too close for my liking. Sudden hugs not my thing.

"Hey Brother. Where is your twin?" Zack beamed at Cameron.

"Hey. Just down the street for a coffee" Cameron hugged him instead while Zack winked at me for saving me from the awkward hug if it were to happen.