You and me together.

CHAPTER 30.
Sarah's POV.

Food is good, for the heart and for the mood too. It helps you ease the stress.

∞∞∞

"For a girl, you eat way too much?" Zack commented eating his cereal and my dad laughed at him.

"You bet!" My father hollered with a laugh.

I don't eat that much now. I just love food. And you don't share what you love, do you?

"What do you want me to eat? Salad dressing?" I commented back rolling my eyes as I stuff my pancakes.

LITERALLY NO.

Apparently, I never thought of my figure. I loved my food way too much for that.

"High five Nick." Zack lunges forward. Nick Adams, my father one and only.

Whatever.

"Hey look up. There are 3 vacancies. One is in pizza delivery. One in theatre and one in General store." He told as I leaned my chin on my palms.

"Tell me again, why aren't you both working in the companies that both your parents hold?" My father raised his eyebrows.

"Umm, let's just say its too much for both of u." I replied before Zack could really give a comforting reply.

No. This debate never ends. It's practically impossible for our parents to understand.

"Look where we can have 2 vacancies." I gave a big smile.

"Why?" He gave me a perplexed look.

Seriously you're asking me that?

"Because we will work in the same place doofus. You and me together!" I motioned between us making me understand like a small kid.

A bunch of butterflies crawled out in my stomach.

Why?

Hold up. Let's not go through the possibilities.

"There are 2 vacant spots in the  general store but it's a little far to the other side." He told me finishing his last bite of cereal.

"That will work!" I nodded at him.

Around 12 when Zack was really above his sleep, we sped down to that store.
We parked at the small store that had a decent board hanging. It said "THE FULL CART STORE".
That's about the creative names I have read here.

Seems cool.

"How can I help you?" An old woman asked as we entered.

"Hello ma'am, we are here for the vacant spot." Zack said warmly.

"Yeah. I.. uh.. that's available for a month. Are you still interested?"

"Yeah. Yeah, we are!" I answered her, giving her a small smile.

From what we learnt, that lady was the owner and her name was Heather too. 

I may personally not like that name.

But no hard feelings to anyone.

From what I discovered from Heather, Zack and I will be working with Lisa and Leo. I think she said they were twin siblings.

"Hey, you must be Sarah." A platinum blob cut girl came behind me.

"Yeah I am and this is my best friend Zack."  I shook her hand.