prologue

I miss my family, being here alone sucks,I'm married but I live alone.
She was busy thinking about what her life has turned into when she heard the front door open,knowing it was her husband she didn't bother to go check on him.
Minutes pass and the house was getting more noisy
"He's not alone? That's a new one." with that she got up to check up on him,on getting to their living room she had her eyes on what broke her into a million pieces,what had she done to him to deserve this humiliation?
" I can't believe this,he brought a proustite into our Home? This is too much! I've had enough!." she was disgusted by his act,he had another girl that is dressed like every slut out there in her home,he didn't think of her,their parents. Matching up to him she asked softly being the very gentle girl she is.
"Aryan,what is wrong with you? Why are you doing this? You hardly stay at home and when you do,you fill me up with insult but this is more, why bring a prosti...." Before she could finish her sentence he had hit her across the face, she was stunned.
" Don't you dare call her that,at least she's more useful than you,you pathetic two faced bitched." he yelled.
"Aryan? Did you just hit me? What did I do wrong? Is it...you know what? Go.To.Hell!! I'm done with all your humiliation and your stupid insults, you dare bring a slut to our home and hit me for pointing out facts? Since she's more useful and more important to you,have her! I'm going out of your life for good and please if my parents ask,just please tell them that I went missing and you still can't find me,I hope you are happy with her." He had brought her to her breaking point by hitting her. She swore never to take domestic violence and now he had really pushed her,so she left.
After slamming his door on her way out,she went out with one thing on her mind and that is to leave the hell hole she calls her Home.