【the video】

alex was in his room, deciding what hoodie to wear.

before the two went off to get prepared for the video, george had shown alex a list of video ideas he had made over the past 2 weeks.

the two looked over the list over and over, until george came up with a solution: they should put the video on alex's channel.

now, this wasn't a big deal to alex, he was actually hoping george would suggest that.

so, while alex was getting into appropriate clothing, george was watching the 90 day fiancee videos, trying to get up to speed on what was happening with the show.

while alex was trying to decide on what gucci hoodie to wear, his phone went off.

alex set the 2 hoodies down and headed over to his bed, where he had set down his phone.

as he picked up his phone, he noticed what contact was calling him:

niall.

alex was trying to decide on whether to answer or not when he heard his flatmate's voice from the living room.

"alex? you about done?"

"uh, yeah, you can come in," he answered, declining the call.

he could call niall later, it wasn't a big deal.

george walked in with his 'i owe £37,000 to the government in tax fines' hoodie, his bandana, cap and sunglasses properly on.

even though alex couldn't see his face, he couldn't help but blush a little.

god, he loved george.

but, he couldn't say anything.

as george grabbed a chair and sat in front of alex's desk, alex quickly realised he still hadn't decided on a hoodie. 

so, without thinking, he put on both of them.

he went to put his phone in his pocket when it rang.

george's head quickly spun around.

"who's that?"

for some reason, just hearing the other man's voice made his body hot.

"oh... uh," alex looked down at his phone, only to see niall's contact yet again.

why was he calling him so much?

was it because of the letter?

alex rolled his eyes and turned his phone on do not disturb before shoving in his pocket.

god, he needed a break from niall. 

didn't the platinum blonde know that?

george must've realised alex wasn't going to answer him, for he was turned back around, watching the episode they were going to react to.

it took alex a good 30 seconds to reach his desk, for he was afraid of falling.

sure, his legs were healing, but he wasn't supposed to walk a lot.

by the time alex sat down, george had already turned on the camera.

without hesitation, alex spoke the words he thought he would never say again.

"hey everyone, i'm alex and welcome back to a brand new video."

the last time alex said this, he ran out the door and hurt george.

but this time, he wasn't going to let that happen.

he didn't feel so nervous anymore.

yes, he did have butterflies in his stomach, but he didn't feel sick.

he felt calm.

"i know it's been a while, but today we have my good mate george, with us," alex spoke, a smile on his face.

george waved at the camera.

alex's smile only grew bigger.

god, he felt so..... different.

alex turned to george, his face turning bright red.

"do you want to tell them what we're going to be doing?"

"uh, yeah, we're going to be watching some 90 day fiancee videos, uh, the ones with big ed and the girl."

alex laughed.

"george, the girl's name is rose."

"alex i could care less."

as the two watched the video and made a few jokes here and there, alex couldn't stop smiling.

he just felt so happy to be making videos again.

but that all changed when he paused the video halfway through and turned to george.

he was about to ask the man what he thought of ed being scared of monkeys.

but, his focus was on george's face.

sure, alex couldn't see what george looked like at the moment, but he knew how handsome he was.

george must've caught alex staring, for he turned to the man.

the two sat there for a good minute in complete silence, staring at each other.

"a.. alex?"

alex didn't take his eyes off of the man, even as he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

"yeah, george?"

"i'm so sorry," he spoke, his voice soft and sweet.

like candy floss.

alex was about to ask george what he was talking about when the man pulled him closer to his face and put his lips on alex's.

george quickly pulled away to take off his bandana.

once it was off, he pulled alex back into the kiss, this time their lips were touching.

in an instant, alex was lost.

he didn't know what to do.

he just felt warm.

and safe.

and happy.

hell, he didn't even feel his phone vibrating, indicating that someone was trying to call him.

all he felt was love.