The artists

So, I was thinking of doing a little game. It goes like this, you all will look at the title and the picture on the side and guess what the book is about. Sounds good? Okay lets continue.

.. Dedicated to all the heart broken people out there. Hurting yourself is not the answer to your riddle.😘
.......
Where does this kid leave?! Ughh I have been wondering in this maze of houses for about an hour and still I couldn't find the exact place.

That's cause you don't have any indication which one is his!

Said my stupid inner voice. I knew it was right and that I should go back home and try another time but the problem is....My phone's battery is dead. Easy as that. So I don't no the way out!

Your probably wondering what am blabbing about. You see am currently on a mission to know where this super hot but reserved kid lives. Why? I have a amazing, annoying, never leaving crush on him since the day he commented on my art work.

Recap

I was silently finishing up my work. It was a simple picture of  two people watching a drawing which was a drawing of another two people watching a drawing which was...You get my point. Well it wasn't that clear after the second couple but I tried my best to make it.

It was one of my longest and hardest work which I want to make perfect. And luckily for me it was going good.

I was about to continue painting the inner drawing when I felt as if someone was behind me. Most people here ignore me cause I usually am not that talktive so I was surprised when I saw a very good looking guy behind me, looking at my work.

He looked at it as if to see the very inner drawing. He frowned a bit and I was scared there was something missing. I don't know why I felt like this with a guy I barely new. Ha, not just barely I don't know him at all. But it's no surprise to me since my life is full of weird stuff.

He then turned his eyes to me and studied me as well. Ow boyyyy

"I like your creativity. But it would have been better if you had started with a bigger canvas and decreased the size different between the other inside drawings."

I was silent for a while looking at him, but I regained my mind and looked at my drawing. He was kind of right about the canvas but I had tried to minimize the size difference but couldn't do it less that this.

I shrugged ,"I was out canvas at the moment and if I minimize it more that this the picture will be ruined."

"Then if you had truly wanted it to be perfect," "no one is perfect except the one and only" I stopped him.

"Yes, but I was trying to tell you that if you wanted it to look GOOD, you should have waited for a canvas and figured a way to decrease it."

He emphasized the word good and I just couldn't resist to roll me eyes.

"Well Mr. P I would think about that in my next drawing ,but this would have to do for now." I said a bit annoyed. I know he was just giving me his opinion like the other students here but he says it in such a way that makes you think that he is insulting you rather that commenting.

"Who did you just call me?"

"Mr. P short for Mr. Perfect" I said with an evil smile.

"What ar...You know what? Never mind call me what ever you like but I was just pointing out your mistakes." And with that he started walking out off the classroom.