His Anastasia

"A true selfless act, will always spark another." Jasper from the movie Klaus said. It eventually ended making Evi frown.

"So Klaus just disappeared?" Seriously? Was all she can think of.

"What did you expect? He can't live forever."  

"Well,  Christmas is the day Jesus was born so guess it doesn't matter." She shrugged snuggling closer and started humming God rest ye merry gentlemen. Her husband, who was watching countless Disney movies since the day he met her, smiled and kissed her head.

"Am proud of you, you know."

"How come?" She quickly rephrased," I know I have a lot of things to be proud of. What I meant is, why decided to say it out loud?" He rolled his eyes, thinking how it's 'boys and their ego' instead of 'girls and their ego'.

"You still put Jesus first, even if you seem like your worshiping Disney at the moment." He must be joking.

"You must be joking. Of course I will. His my life my savior, what do you mean by 'worshiping Disney'? I just like them way more than normal action movies. I will leave you let alone a movie."

"Good to know how much you love me." He tried making it sound sad but she knows him way too much.

"Love you too." She kissed him on the chine with a smile and got up to change the DVD.

"We gonna watch another movie?" He was so ready for a sleep.

"Yup."

"Please don't say Anastasia, please Anastasia." Alec's muttering was useless as Evi shouted "Anastasia!" and jumped back to her place.

"But, you have seen that movie almost a hundred times." He was near crying.

"What? Only hundred? I was planning on thousand. Just kidding three hundred at least? Ya." He gave up with a sigh and watched as his wife got under the comfort.

"Why do you even love it this much?"

"It's different. The two of them don't fall for each other on first sight. I don't know, but they remind me of us." She started fiddling with her ring, suddenly feeling shy. After 3 years of marriage, he still has this effect of her.

He smiled and started tickling her. "Com...on. Please...stop...." He didn't for a good minute.

"Ughh, I hate you." He chuckled as she hugged him after saying that.

"Love you too my Anastasia." He knows she loves it when he calls her that. And as if to prove his point, she smiled. Even if her stomach still hurts from the tickles.

"What's there to not?" She just had to ruin the moment. 

He rolled his eyes, "Let's either watch the movie or go to sleep. Cause if you choose the latter I will happily...."

"Oh, hushh. She was right when she said all men are such babies." And there she goes again, quoting Anastasia. 

"Even if your my baby." She quietly added. He smiled at her bluntness. Well meet 'His Anastasia'.

.........................

Crazy? I know. Short? Pretty much. But do I hate it? Na. I re watched the movie and this story just began to build in my head the moment I finished it. So I know it's super cliche, but hey, not all stories are perfect.

Hope you enjoyed it.

God bless you all! Bye✌