hehe, looking for fake credit card?

Anyone got it right?

.
"Are you sure this will work?"

"Yes."

"Like a hundred percent sure?" I asked my brother for what felt like hundred times. And just to confirm my thought, he glared at me while typing something on the pc. How he types with out seeing? No idea as well.

He typed some stuff for a while, occasionally glaring at me when I would squeal or start jumping on my bed. What?! I was going to read my favourite book! And all thanks to this app that will create for you fake credit card and bla bla bla bla. All I got from my brothers earlier rambling was credit card. The one thing that is keeping me from reaching out to my babies.

How you may ask? Well you see we live in a country named Ethiopia where online shopping is rather hard. So we can't use application which are not free or buy books or games. For example books on Amazon aren't free, so no books from Amazon, this is why am forever great ful of wattpad. Netflix isn't free, so no Netflix. Don't care about Netflix tho, all I want is to get a month free trial on certain apps so that I could read my books.

How do I get those free month trial without a credit card? Here is where my brother and his hacking ability comes to the rescue. He says this app will let you create your own fake credit card which you can use for trial only, cause if you use it to pay there won't be money in it. And that might also be risky since the people might guess it's fake. Hope you get what am talking about.

"Okay, so type the numbers am going to tell you." I quickly nodded my head opening my tab to the app I want. He told me some numbers which I wrote down on the credit card ID. Then he told me the expire date, which I never knew exited for credit cards, and at last some three numbers.

I pressed ' use credit card ' and nervously fiddled with my bracelets.

Com on work, work, work. I raised my knees and hugged them now fiddling with my neckless. I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to see it say failed.

Work, work, work...."YES!" Someone shouted which made me jump up from my bed and look at my tab. My mouth gaped open and my eyes widened when I read , ' you have one month to use this app freely '.

It worked. It actually worked! I looked at my brother who was in the same hyper mode as me. Now, most of you might think we are exaggerating it, but you have no idea how long the list of books I didn't finish is, cause half of is was not free,

I started jumping up and down while dragging my brother up with me.

"It worked!" I shouted. My brother chuckled at me but still continued going crazy. We were always like this. Getting excited over silly stuff.

"And what did you do know?" My mom said while getting into our room. Oh, ow. We can never lie to our mom and last time we did some hacking, half amount of moms money was gone.

"Nothing!" We shouted straightening like soldiers. I mentally face palmed myself. Seriously? Couldn't we do any better?

"Uhm" my mom said her mouth curving upwards. I grined at her, which am sure gave away our cover, that is if it wasn't off yet.

She left with that small curving on her mouth, which scared the living day lights out of me by the way, looking at us with that Chinese eyes as if to see our souls. I gulped trying to keep up my act, which didn't help.

She finally left and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked at my brother and smirked at him. He smirked right back but you could detect the sense of fear in it.

"We all know you guys didn't trick her. She just made you think you did." Way to crush the little victory we had dad.

I out right glared at him which he returned with a smirk. Yes, we know mom left us be but no need to tell it out right.