chapter 2

Please, shower love . They make me happy 💕

Stream BHULA DUNGA, KEH GYI SORRY❤️🤷
___________________________

"Hello?" He asks horrified and feels that someone had pumped blood
back into his heart when he heard her voice at the other end of the call.

"TU KAHA H? CALL KYU NHI OTHA RAHI " he barked, fear lacing his words.

Her voice was soft, composed when she answered. " Sidharth, walk pr aayi thi bahar, lockdown khul Gaya na to Socha Hawa lelu"

" Tere bags idhar Kya karr rhe h? " Sidharth asked , in a seemingly relaxed tone.

"Kaha? Mere flat me? ... Haan wo Mai shift krr rhi thi. Aur kitni din rukti. But mai thak gyi thi packing krke to dobara unpack krne ki himmat nhi bachi aur mai bahar aa gyi''

"Hmm.. abhi kaha h tu? Mai aa Raha hu lene tujhe" he had ordered.

"Rehne de, idhar achha lag rha h aur tu subha subha srr na dukha apna, mene aa Jana h thori der me.. .." a pause, " waise, abhi Tera sarr drd thik h? Kal raat sahi se neend ni aayi na tennu? ''

Words eloped him. How does she even do that? Understand him without any words passing between them at the same time acting so stubborn to have a verbal confirmation.

On receiving no answer from him, she had a small sad smile on her face. Shehnaaz felt tired and exhausted from the tirade of love and confession . She'd move on, she decided.

Life has so much more to offer to her.

"Tu relax krr , mene aa Jana h.. kahi ni jaa rhi.'' and she cut the call without waiting for a reply. She knew he did not have one.
____________________________

It was late afternoon when he heard her steps, it surprised him that he could recognize her and know it was she without having a prior idea. He was sprawled on the couch, tired from continuous pacing since morning waiting for her arrival.

''oye.. tu aithhe ki karr rha h , shoot tha na Tera to?'' she asked baffled upon seeing him in her new flat.

He said nothing. Just embraced her . His arms encircling her petite frame.

'listen shehnaaz.. I'm... I am sorry about ..'' he began, unsure how to continue.

'sorry for what? Jhoot na bolne k liye . Sidharth, tu nhi karta pyaar to nhi krta. Isko kaise badlu Mai. Chhadd ye gallan, Mai jaa rhi hu mereko kaam h..ye sbb rkhna bhi to h aur ye khotteya shehbaaz pata ni kaha mrr gya' she spoke continuously, afraid if she stopped , the tear fall would begin and she couldn't let that happen.

She had a promise to keep, a promise made to herself.

He nodded and followed her automatically carrying her suit cases along with him.

She stopped him. Her soft hands, resting upon his rough ones for a brief moment. And she could swear she had fireworks exploding inside of her. What is with his touches now? Now that she had finally accepted the fate of her unrequitted love.

'kya krr rha h?' she said softly, looking down . Not able to meet his eyes.

'mtlb..? Teri help krr rha hu aur Kya? Chal andar .. samaan nikalna h na?' he asked confused, unable to comprehend what she meant.

''nhi. Mai krr lungi. Akele. Tu ja naha le. Shakal dekh. Bhoot lag rha h'' shehnaaz laughed , trying to stop her heart from grieving. She lied. He was always beautiful to her. His face ruggedly handsome with the faint traces of stubble. She had never been so enchanted by a man before. But then, she had never been in love either.