chapter 4

Stream BHULA DUNGA. 100M soon.
_____________________________

Shehnaaz read the headline in her news feed that broke her heart to pieces all the more.

Shehnaz is the friend every one needs. BB13 winner spills beans about link up rumours. Calls her, 'just a friend' .

The article had read. She knew it was true and had accepted it but it hurt her nevertheless. The helplessness had returned and she needed a solution to cure the sting in her heart.

Sometimes she wondered if it okay to shed this amount of tears for the man who could never think of her as someone more than just a friend. Also, the sight of Jasmine's arms around this waist unknowingly increased the ache a thousand folds.

What's with her stupid heart? She puts all her efforts to be strong, to not be affected and all it takes is just one move from his side to make her go weak in her knees all over again.

She needed a break, she really did.
______________________________

Sidharth had been trying to call her since afternoon. He had a hunch things were not going to be 'okay' once she gets to know about his interviews.

Not that they were dating , neither did he confess that he loves her. But the sight of her with a gloomy face or being upset because of him had always put him at unease.

It is like he can't settle with peace if there's anything that troubles her. He cared for her . He really did . Why exactly? He himself didn't know.

But the matter at hand was more important than him introspecting his feelings . Shehnaaz wasn't home since morning and it is afternoon now.

Somehow he had this intuition that sana's absence was related to his answers and damn him if knew the why he felt the need to explain her why he said what he said. For heaven's sake, they're just friends!
He had called shehbaaz who himself had no idea about his sister.

Baaz- yaar shoot hoga. Tu itna kyu apna sarr dukha Raha hai. Kushal se baat krle.... Achha Mai rakhta hu abhi
Kiran k maa pyo nu mil lu.

Shehbaaz seemed to be in a world of his own. Not that he could blame him. Her brother did not know the cold exchanges happening between him and her . He didn't know about the fall out . He didn't know why Sidharth felt that the friendship he had fought so hard to keep almost felt like collapsing And Sidharth certainly did not plan on ruining shehbaaz's meet with his girlfrien's parents.

His heart raced faster than it normally would, then dropping at the same time. As the minutes passed, his worry turned to anger and by early evening he was furiously brimming with rage.

Who the fuck is so irresponsible?

Anger

Worry

Rage

Tension

Emotions kept churning inside him . He was so restless he had no idea how he still hadn't died of extreme heart palpitations.

And then, he witness a rush of emotion he never knew he would feel.

Something deep, something grave . Something that felt so much like ..

Fear.

No, not the cowardly sentiment he had experienced every time she was in her ' shera Wali mata' mode. Yes he had been scared of her getting 'hurt' since Bigg boss days but this was different. This was sheer horror of losing her.