chapter 10

Since it's Eid, here's a small gift.
Follow me so that I can announce when I'll update in case I'm late (which is the only case . Hehe) and share . Spread love

Stream BHULA DUNGA! (I need the surprise..please)

HAPPY READING ❤️
________________________________

I turned around to meet the 'particular' pair of eyes that were the most unexpected. I scowl at him but he gives me an uninterested look. He was angry , I could tell but what am I supposed to do with it?

"So this is your boyfriend?'' Utkarsh says amused at the tension between the two of us.

"Yes, now if you'd please excuse my girl" (wait..what?) Sidharth says grabbing my hand and taking me towards the exist.
His grip is iron tight , still, now that we are outside the club. I jerk off my hand.

"What the fuck are you doing here in this club at this time'' he barks. My head already hurt and I wasn't going to take his crap.

"That's none of your business and I'm not alone. I came here with my boyfriend'' I snap back at him.

"And where exactly is that boyfriend of yours ? Vanished into thin air?'' Sidharth's eyes are now in splits , burning fire.

I look around , here and there but there's no sight of Rohanpreet. I switch on my phone and ignore his 30 missed calls , and call Rohan instead. He doesn't pick up and I'm scared. Where is he ? I hope he is fine and how could he leave me alone here.

Sidharth must have seen me uncomfortable because his posture becomes taut, if that was even possible . He knew he had the upper hand but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of that.

"Now sit in the damn car Sana'' he pulls my wrists but I push him away.

"No I won't. And why the hell are YOU here?" I am almost losing my sanity

"Because--"

" Because you can't let me live in peace. Were you keeping an eye on me. God , that's disgusting" I don't let him finish because I am furious.

I turn to walk back in but he stops me
"Where are you going ?'' he asks

" Inside , the party is not over yet'' I say coolly but I felt dizzy, I don't know why.

"Seriously? This is your definition of a party? To be with perverts. You should have seen that guy.. I can't believe you're the same girl who cried that day because she thought I called her a child." He says exasperated.

Yeah right. I 'thought' , my foot.

My lips twitch and tears prickle at the back of my eyes.

No shehnaaz , you're not going to cry in front of him.

"What I do and I do not should not be your business. You are just a coward you can't acknowledge anybody's emotions"

" Shut it woman, " he snapped angrily," I am not a coward"

"Yeah, whatever" I rolled my eyes. Again, geez I need to stop this too.

He looked away momentarily, as if not trying to meet my eyes . I didn't bother.

"Don't provoke me Shehnaaz " he threatened

I stared at him boringly. " You don't scare me anymore and I'll come back when I want to . Just GO. Okay''

I set my head high and turned to look at him , smirking one last time and trotting towards the club. Music was loud and most of the people were on the dance floor by now.