chapter 8

Okay, things you people wanted to know. It does have Sidharth's pov, but later. Also , I have no idea how the story is going to proceed, it all comes naturally to me so I don't know how any character is going to turn out. Please don't bash me and have faith.

HAPPY READING ❤️
_____________________________________

"If I win, you'll have to kiss me '' he says with a blank expression and for a second I think I have heard him wrong , barely able to trust my hearing sense.

"Huh?''

" I'm certain you heard what I said , love" and I hope to God he can't hear how fast my heart is beating when he's so close to me, with his lips dangerously close to my ear, his stubble tickling the side of my right cheek.

I remember how much I wanted this to happen since last seven and a half months, I remember how my love expanded for him and how he broke my heart and I remember about Rohanpreet.

So, I push Sidharth with all the strength I could muster , but that only comes across as a light jerk because he's strong and I did not really have energy with a lot of blood already lost from my injured foot.

"There's no way I'm doing that, now get off my bed and go from my house''
I scoff at him , not really meeting his eyes.

"We'll see about what you're to do and what not once I win the bet. No backing off right! And since you've already agreed , I'm going" he gets and leaves smirking after winking at me which of course left me gaping at his audacity.

I'm still processing what all happened in the last minutes when his voice startles me again

"Don't think much about it ,love. Also the doctor said you need rest so dare you get off this bed. Got it'' he says popping his head from the door,his voice turning into a command at the end . He sniffs as I rolled my eyes and then leaves.

I hear feet shuffling and I lay back on the headrest when I'm certain he's gone. There's so much going in my mind right now. So many questions running inside me. I sigh. I seem to be doing that a lot.

When I open my cell , I find a couple of messages from Rohan asking if I was feeling better and if we could meet up tomorrow. To which I replied in affirmative and then there were a couple of messages from him too. I roll my eyes (I seem to be doing a lot of this too)  when I read what he has sent.

The bet is on, more followers than you in 3 hours. Begins at 5 and then check my account at 8. You sure are gonna lose honey!

I could practically visual him smiling his cocky lopsided smirk, which he gives when he's either too confident or he is flirting. Which happened a lot on weekends in Bigg boss by the way. I don't know why every woman guest that came was after that man. Some literally sat in his lap and that dumbhead did not even deny her from such obscene deeds.
But ..whatever. It is not my concern anymore.
______________________________

The gash made it difficult for me to stand or walk properly so I was grateful when Rita Aunty walked in with a plate of food that smelled heavenly. This woman was my saviour indeed.

I could see that she was concerned as worried lines marked her forehead while she was examining my foot with care. C'mon I wasn't gonna die!

She looks up and stares at me for longer than necessary with an amused grin on her lips which quite frankly scared me. Following her like of sight, my eyes land on the T-shirt I am wearing that belonged to... sidharth.

Ohh. Shit.

"Umm..aunty..wo..'' I don't know what I'm supposed to say which would make sense.