Tell Him

We were all just lounging around the house in different rooms, editing and watching Tik Toks. Sam was in his room doing something and I decided to go talk to him.

Sam's POV

I was sitting in my bed watching YouTube when someone knocked on my door.
"Come in!" I yell as the door creaks open. It was Colby.

Colby's POV

I walked into Sam's room and he looked so adorable just sitting there with his laptop on his lap.
"Hey Sam, can I talk to you." I asked, face getting hot.
"Yeah, what's up?"
I sat on the edge of his bed, looking the opposite direction of Sam, biting my lip and then facing him. I took a deep breath and fiddled with my fingers. "I, I feel anxious."

Stupid, stupid! Really? That's what you wanted to say? Idiot!

"Aww Colby, do you need to get something off your chest?"
"I don't know, I think it's just that quarantine is getting to me." I lied.
"Do you need me to do anything for you?"
"No I just needed to tell someone how I was feeling." I raked through my hair.
"Oh, okay, well, let me know if you need to talk more."
I nodded, licking my lips, getting up, and walking out of Sam's room.
"Stupid!" I whisper yelled. "I'm such a chicken!"
I slammed my door and flopped on my bed. "Idiot! Why couldn't you just tell Sam!?" I yelled kind of loud. I heard a soft creak in the hallway.

Ooh cliff hanger!