Needy

⚠️ Sexual ⚠️

Colby's POV

Once Sam and I got home, we decided to take a shower together. I'm not gonna lie, we had shower sex and it was great. I made sure to be careful and gentle because of how sore we still were.

"We should take showers baby, but like we shouldn't waste water so, shower together?" I whispered in Sam's ear.

"Yes please." Sam pulled me upstairs and into his room.

We striped into our boxers and walked into the bathroom, turning on the water and locking the door. Sam has been very clingy and needy since we called Jake at the hospital, so I felt like I needed to give him what he wanted. We striped our boxers and got into the shower.

⚠️
"I want you to fuck me right now. I need you." Sam said, ruffling my hair. (Oh god)

"Someone's needy." I smirked, rubbing the sides of his waist.

He nodded, as I pushed him against the shower walls. He bit his lip.
"I'll be gentle." I smiled, putting my fingers up to his mouth so he could suck on them. He did just as I thought and before I knew it, my fingers were up his ass. He winced. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked, pulling my fingers out, slowly.
"It just hurts still. But I want you so bad Colby." He wined.
"I'll just give you kisses for now. Then when we're healed, I'll give you all the pleasure you want." I smirked, leaving hickeys all over him.
⚠️

A Few Minutes Later

We washed ourselves off, applying shampoo into each others hair, kissing the soft skin of one another.

"I love you." Sam stood in front of me, head on my shoulder and my hands on his waist.

"I love you too." I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Round 2? But just kisses. Try to find my sweet spot this time." Sam whispered into my ear, sounding dominant as hell.

I bit my lip, attacking his lips and flopping on Sam's bed.

Long story short.

I found it!