Bruises

I saw Sam's phone in his pocket and pulled it out. We exchanged looks and I dialed 911. Brennen had left a few minutes before.

"Hello my boyfriend and I got kidnapped, raped and hurt and we need help." I said into the phone with a shaky voice.

The person on the other line said they would be there as fast as they could when Brennen came back in.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Brennen yelled at us, snatching the phone out of my hand and throwing it across the room.

"PUT YOUR ARMS UP!!!" The police yelled. Sam and I couldn't move so Brennen was the only person who put his hands up. They grabbed Brennen, handcuffed him and threw him in a cop car. The police untied us and brought us into an ambulance. Sam had cuts on his face, a bruise, messy hair and bloodshot eyes. I looked deeply into his blue eyes as we were put in the abundance.

When we got in our rooms at the hospital, Sam and I were split up. I had messy hair, a cut on my chin, and bloodshot eyes. My ass hurt like hell and I was sure I had bruises all over my body as well as Sam.
"Cole Brock?" The doctor asked.
I nodded.
"I'm your doctor, Mrs. Becki. What happened?" She asked, standing next to me with a clipboard.
"M-my boyfriend and I got kidnapped and raped." I stuttered.
"I see, I'm going to clean and bandage your wound, if you don't mind, I need to check your private areas to make sure it's ok."
"Yeah, that's fine. I'm pretty sure it's bleeding." I said, embarrassed. It seems she noticed because she then said,
"No need to be embarrassed, I'm here to help you." She placed her hand on my arm.
I smiled.
Mrs. Becki cleaned my cut as I winced at the stinging. Then she put a bandage on top, checked my full body to make sure their were no more cuts or broken bones etc. She put something in my asshole to clean it. That stung the most, but it felt better after it was cleaned.

Sam's POV

The doctor put me in a different room then Colby which irritated me a little bit, but what can you do. She said her name was Mrs. Smith. She asked me what happened and what hurt on my body. I told her that I had bruises on my hips and my ass hurt because I was raped. There was also a cuts all over my face from falling on the ground in the chair. She cleaned up the cuts and bandaged them. She also cleaned my ass which was weird as fuck, but it felt better after.
"Is Colby okay?" I asked Mrs. Smith.
"I'll go check." She replied and walked out of the door. While she was gone, I thought about the post that Brennen put on Instagram. My phone was smashed by Brennen so I didn't know what was going on at all. I wasn't sure how Colby felt about the situation but I felt it was right to tell the fans the truth when we got home.

I got writers block which is why this chapter ended so soon! Sorry 🥺😭😂🤷🏼‍♀️