Solby is Real

It was the next day, and Sam and I needed to film the dreaded video, "Solby is Real". We set up the tripod and camera, sat on the couch and pressed record.
"What's up guys," I said, sadly.
"It's Sam and Colby, or should we say,"
"Solby!" We yelled together, not even planning to say it.
"Yes, you guys must've seen the picture going around on Instagram of us cuddling. This isn't a prank, we're dating and that's that." I said.
"Kat and I are cool, we're still friends so please don't send hate to her. Nothing is wrong with her, I just realized I liked Colby more then a friend." Sam clarified.
"And just to prove to you guys that we are together." I leaned in and connected our lips. Sam places his hand on my cheek and smiled into the kiss. We pulled away, not wanting to get too far.
"If you don't accept us then you are free to leave. We don't care what anyone thinks of us. We're happy and that's all that matters. With that,"
"We'll see you guys in our next video! Bye!!" I added, covering the camera then pushing Sam over and attacking his lips.

Ayeee short chapter checckkk!! I need more ideas to make this story longer! PLEASE comment ideas and don't forget to vote! Also, this story is #350 - brennentaylor yay! I noticed it on June 1 (Yesterday) and forgot to announce it! Love y'all, kbye for now!