I Need Love and Affection

The doctor walked back in and nodded at me. I walked out of the room and down the hall to see my baby, sitting in a chair at the end of the hallway. He gave one look at me and sprinted over to me, hugging onto me as hard as he could, making sure to be gentle around my waist where the bruises were. I melted into his touch, feeling so familiar, so true, so sweet. Nothing could explain how amazing Colby's touch was. I felt butterflies in my stomach so I cupped his face and kissed his sweet lips. he smiled into the kiss and leaned in further, pushing me slightly over. We didn't say anything, just relaxed into the kiss. Oh his sweet lips made my body go numb. I didn't care who was watching, I just wanted to have this moment. Colby pulled away but smiled as he did. We walked past our doctors and Colby asked,

"Are we ready to go?" Colby held my hand.

They nodded and smiled.

Colby and I exchanged looks and walked out of the hospital. We didn't have our phones anymore because Brennen smashed them. We didn't have a car so Colby and I went back inside to call Corey or Jake.

"Can we call our friends to come pick us up?" I asked the nurses.

"Yes, go down the hall, turn left and there's a phone right there." She pointed down the hallway.

Colby and I walked where she said for us to go and picked up the phone.

"Should we call Corey or Jake?" Colby asked.

"Uh, Jake." I replied, punching in his phone number. He picked up immediately.

"Hello?" Jake asked.

"Jake! It's Sam, can you please come pick us up? We're at the L.A Hospital." (I couldn't think of anything else)

"What happened?! Why are you guys there? Is Colby with you? I'm coming right now!"

"We'll explain after." I replied.

Jake hung up.

"I'm so glad you're okay baby." Colby pulled me in for another hug. I melted into his touch once again, unable to speak. All I could manage to get out was a little, "Mmm,"

"Awwe, I love you Sammy." Colby whispered into my ear. I shivered at his voice, rubbing the sides of his body. "Don't get all dominant on me now, we all know that's my job." He giggled.

"That's true." I bit my lip, kissing his plump lips.

"Save the kisses for later." Colby said seductively in my ear.

"Nah." I leaned in, kissing his lips slowly, wanting more, knowing I couldn't get it until we got home.

"Let's go wait for Jake outside." Colby held both of my hands then walked us outside.

"Okay," I dragged out the word, intertwining our fingers. Colby and I waited outside, soon seeing Jake's red car. We hopped inside and slammed the door.

"Okay so what the fuck happened?!" Jake yelled, speeding off.

"Sam and I were going to get coffee and we walked to Starbucks, Brennen kidnapped us and raped us in an abandoned building. Then we called the cops and we got brought to the hospital. Brennen got put in handcuffs and I'm pretty sure he's going to jail." Colby explained.

"Oh my god that's horrible! Why did he rape you guys?!"

"He said he wanted me as in his boyfriend so he raped me and Sam. Brennen also was the one who posted the picture of us cuddling on Instagram." Colby said.

"We need to tell the fans." I mentioned.

"Yeah we should." Colby agreed, snuggling into me.

Again with the sudden ending! I'm actually really enjoying this story so far. Let me know your thoughts by commenting and voting on the chapters! Are Sam and Colby gonna get frisky when they get home? Maybe, Also! Did you guys notice that I've been using music lyrics for the chapter titles and such? I like doing that haha. I love you guys, have a good day!