All in One

When we got to the theater and into our costume room, Sam grabbed my hands then placed them around my neck. I put my hands on his waist and kissed his lips then cheek repeatedly. I leaned him against the wall, making out with his sweet lips. (Oh lord, mom, I'm sorry) I gripped his hair, ruffling it over and over. He cupped the back of my neck, bringing me closer. I picked his thighs up and placed them around my waist. He leaned his head on my shoulder, arms falling dead like off my shoulders. (Does that even make sense? Idk but I'm going with it)

"What's up Minnesota!" I yelled into the microphone.
We did our show for a few minutes when a random fan yelled at us from the audience.
"SAM, IS THAT A HICKEY ON YOUR NECK?!"
We froze.
I looked at Sam's neck and noticed that the foundation had rubbed off and you could clearly see 3 hickeys on his neck.
"Uh, maybe?" Sam giggled.
"Awww!" The fans said.
"SO Y'ALL FUCKED?!" That same fan yelled.
I cleared my throat. "That's non of your concern." I giggled.
The audience ooh'd.
We continued on with the show, took hundreds of pictures with the fans and went back to our hotel.
"Wow, I'm exhausted." I said, putting my hands on Sam's waist, then knocking us both down on the bed.
"Same." Sam giggled and fell asleep in each other's arms...

I smell the end of a book in the future...