Cuties

I don't know if these tour dates are still going to happen but in this book they are.

A few Months Later

Sam and I had to postpone our tour to November and tomorrow was our first show. November 13 in Minneapolis Minnesota. It was going to be weird now that Sam and I were in a relationship.
We got off the plane, holding hands and walking to our hotel since it wasn't too far from the airport. We got to our hotel pretty late at night so we decided to chill there for the rest of the night.
"Are you excited baby?" I asked Sam.
"Yeah, I can't wait to meet more fans and perform again." He replied.
"And do this." I climbed on top of him and straddled his waist. I hugged his chest and smiled, laying on top of him. "I love you Sammy." He kisses my head.
"I love you more babe." He pulled me up further so he could kiss me. He attacked my lips, flipping us over and falling off the bed.
"OWW HAHA!!!" We both laughed, me, sliding my hands under Sam's thighs and picking him up, letting his head rest on my shoulder. God I love him so much. I peppered kisses on his soft cheeks and laid back on the bed, cuddling my baby and eventually falling asleep...

So Colby reposted an edit from my dear friend Windy and the picture had a rainbow glitch filter over it. The caption was, "Wish you knew" and it's Pride month and people are saying that Colby is trying to come out idk what to do! Here's the picture.

 The caption was, "Wish you knew" and it's Pride month and people are saying that Colby is trying to come out idk what to do! Here's the picture

Ahhhhh
Also, I hate the title of this chapter but I couldn't think of anything else. And school ended yesterday for me so I have more time to write yay!