Brennen

⚠️ Rape Warning ⚠️
Brennen. That sunava Bitch!
"Brennen what the fuck?!" I yelled.
"Colby, baby, you know you want me." Brennen rubbed me chin.
"No! I don't want you! I have Sam!"
"Mmm, it was soo fun taking pictures of you guys yesterday. I can make you feel good. Better then Sam ever could."
"It was you who posted the picture of us cuddling! You bitch!" I yelled.
"Mmhmm, now, why don't we see who's better? Me, or the little shit over there." Brennen unbuckled his pants.
Please god no.
"Brennen please don't!" I yelled. Sam had duct tape over his mouth so he couldn't talk.
"Sam, I want you to watch me fuck your precious boyfriend." Brennen put on a smirk that made me want to smack the living shit out of him.
"Brennen NO!!! STOP!!!!!!" I screamed, Sam crying and trying to break out of the chair.
⚠️
It hurt so bad. He did it fast and hard, I'm sure my asshole was bleeding and the worst part was that I couldn't do anything about it.
⚠️
"Mmm, that's what I've wanted to do for years." Brennen touched the side of my hip, me shivering.
Sam managed to take off his mouth tape and lay on the floor, still in the chair. I cried softly, not wanting to get hurt.
"Oh you thought I was done?" Brennen walked over to Sam, untying him and pushing him against the wall. Sam looked at me as I began to cry harder. It hurt so bad seeing Sam in so much pain.
⚠️
"Colby, watch me fuck your sweet Sammy." Brennen thrusted in and out very hard and I could see Sam crumbling inside while screaming in pain. Brennen moaned while going faster. Sam moaned too, not in pleasure, but in sadness and anger.
⚠️
Brennen dragged Sam over to me and dropped him on the floor next to me. I yanked the ties on my arms and legs so hard that I broke free. I collapsed on Sam, holding him close and never letting go. Brennen dragged us to the center of the room and tied Sam and I both together. I placed my lips on Sam's quivering ones and stayed that way for what felt like hours.

Ahhh this hurt to write!