Corey

We were inches away from each other when Corey walked by my door. He stopped, wide eyed and looked at us dead in the face.
"Oh, hey Corey." Colby said in a feminine voice while laying his hand on his shoulder.
"What are y'all doing? Does Kat know?" Corey walked into my room, shutting the door.
"Oh shit!" Sam sat up fast. "Damnit, no."
"Then why are y'all sitting here making out?"
"It's hard to explain." Sam said. I sat there in silence.
"How long has this been going on?" Corey walked closer to the bed.
"Listen Corey, we don't know what's going on! Colby was upset earlier and he fell asleep so I came in to check on him and one thing led to another and we, uh, kissed." Sam said.
"I'm Bi Corey." I said, resting my head on Sam's shoulder.
"Bro, I knew it!" Corey punched the air. "Does Jake know?"
I shook my head.
"Can I tell him?"
"Sure but only the roommates can know, do not tell Kat! I don't know what to do." Sam said.
"You need to tell her the truth Sam." Corey walked out of my room and yelled to Jake.
I looked at Sam up and down and bit my lip. I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it with my thumb.
"What are you gonna do?" I asked.
"I don't know." Sam put his arm around me.