You're Mine

Sam and I woke up in each others arms from last night, awoken from the alarm clock.
"Sammy, baby, we have to get up." I kissed his cheek repeatedly, spooning him. He shifted, smiled and turned around to face me. I bit my lip and left hickeys on his neck. He moaned softly.
"Mmm Colby, stopp, everyone's gonna see them at the show." He closed his eyes and placed his hands around my neck.
"I want everyone to know you're mine." I kept kissing his neck and jawline. He giggled, shoving me off him.
"Hands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time." Sam laid on top of me, cupping my cheeks and singing.
"Feels like forever even if forever's tonight, just lay with me, waste this night away with me you're, mine." I added, singing the rest of the song. We both giggled and snuggled for a few more minutes when Sam said,
"Should we go to Target and get foundation to cover up these marks? I just don't want any of the fans to say anything, especially when we're taking pictures with fans and stuff." Sam slid his arm around my neck, me lacing my arms around his waist.
"Yeah, I suppose." I replied, kissing his cheek repeatedly, getting up and getting dressed to leave.

When we got to Target, we found the foundation and started swatching it to find the correct color. We found one that was just about perfect and decided to buy it. We also got some snacks and headed back to the hotel.

"Done! It looks amazing!" I turned Sam to face the mirror.
"Perfect! You did amazing!" Sam rested his head on my shoulder as we rocked to the side I front of the mirror. He was so cute.
"Hold on lemme take a picture." I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of us in front of the mirror, posting it on my story. I captioned it, "Made it to Minnesota with my baby"
Sam looked at my face up and down and attacked my lips. God he was so cute.

Awwwww 🥺❤️ Also, another song reference so comment if you know what song that is 😂