Leaked

Brennen's POV
I was sitting on the couch when Jake knocked on the door. I got up and let him in.
"What's up dude?" Jake smacked my shoulder in a friendly way.
"Hey bro!" We walked into the living room and chatted for a few minutes until I said, "So what's up with Sam and Colby? They were very close to the whole party a few days ago." I told him.
"Yeah, about that..." Jake scratched the back of his neck. "They uh, they're definitely more then friends."
"Mmm," I nodded. "Do the fans know?" I asked.
"No, they don't want it out there yet." Jake replied, checking his phone. "Welp, I'm gonna go now. Corey got us Taco Bell." Jake got up and walked towards the door.
"Okay, no problem. Bye dude." I replied.

Colby's POV

Sam and I stayed upstairs all day, cuddling and watching movies all day. He's so cuddly and warm.
"I love you baby." I said, kissing him on the forehead. His dreamy blue eyes looked up at me as he smiled.
"I love you too Colbs." He snuggled closer, wrapping his arms around my neck. I placed my hands on his waist, moving his shirt with the up and down motion of my hands on his soft skin. We didn't have the blankets on us because it was pretty warm in the house.
"BOYS!" Corey yelled in his comedy voice.
"WHAT'S UP COREY?!" I yelled back in a girly voice.
"I GOT TACO BELL BITCH!"
Sam and I laughed and walked downstairs.

After Dinner

After our Taco Bell, we decided to cuddle more in Sam's room for a change.
We were so close I could hear his soft heartbeat in my ears. His face was so soft and adorable, I couldn't help but kiss it.
"I love you Colby." Sam smiled.
I responded by ruffling his hair and getting closer, if that was even possible. Sam flipped us over and climbed on top of me. Not in a sexual way, just for a change of position. I held his hands as he straddled my body. "Ugh, you're so cute." I traced circles on his back.
"You're cuter." Sam closes his eyes, smiling.
"Not possible." I joked.
As we were closing our eyes, our phones started blowing up.
"What's going on?" Sam got off me and picked up his phone. I got mine as well and looked to see what was up. There was a picture of Sam and I just now cuddling on a fanpage's feed.
"What the fuck?!" I looked at Sam.
"Who got a picture of us? Wouldn't we've seen them?" Sam looked worried.
The fans were getting mad at us for not telling them that we were dating, others were happy, others were wondering who took the picture.
"Who could it be?" I asked, knowing we both wouldn't know the answer. Sam shrugged, throwing his phone across the room, pulling me into a pretzel. It was too late to think about the picture so I fell asleep with Sam in my arms.