Attraction

A Few Weeks Later

Sam and I cuddled in my room, his legs wrapped around my legs, while his arms were wrapped around my chest. I laid flat on my back, left arm around his shoulder. The tour had ended a few days ago and we were exhausted. Meeting fans were so fun but tiring. I lifted him into my lap so he was sitting on my crotch. *Smacks forehead* I fiddled with his fingers.
"I love you so much Sammy." I blurted out of nowhere.
"I love you more Colbs." Sam laid down on top of me.
"Ever since that kiss for that video, and even before that, I knew I had an attraction to you. You made me feel something I'd never felt before. And now I'm here in your arms and it feels so right. I love you Sam, I always have, and I always will." I kissed his forehead.

Andddd this will be the end of the story! I hope you loved it as much as I did! I would continue this story til I die, but then it would drag on for too long. I was contemplating naming this chapter either, "I Love You", "Attraction", or "Loving The Attraction" I picked "Attraction" because it's the last chapter of the book and it's the name of the story ya know! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and read my other books! Well, actually, don't read, "Trap House Plus One" because that one's cringy af! Buttt you can read my new one, "I don't care" which is another Solby book! I love you guys! Byeee!