: okay :

"S-something ha-happened to y-your sister Tyler."

Joshs face dropped almost instantly and he felt as if his entire world was crashing down on him.

"What do you mean Jenna? What happened?"

Tyler questioned her seemingly too in shock stop to breath instead he just looked around at her face hoping to find some sort of answer.

"T-there was an accident."

"An accident? What kind of accident?"

"A-a car- a car a-accident."

Tyler stopped away from Jenna simultaneously shrugging off her shaky hands. Josh felt his eyes give out and a cascade of tears started to flow down his trembling face.

"I-is she okay?"

Josh stuttered struggling to say anything due to the shock radiating all of his body. Jenna stayed silent looking down to the ground avoiding any eye contact with Tyler or Josh.

"J-Jenna?"

Josh questioned getting angrier by her silence but she still didn't utter a word.

"Jenna! Is she okay or not?!"

His voice cracked uncontrollably as he began to raise his voice. Jenna's head shot up at his furious tone and seemingly all attention was in him.

"Josh."

She whispered trying to control her cries.

"Jenna just tell me if she's okay or not?!"

He bellowed again causing her to jump.

"N-no."

"No?"

"N-no she's n-not oka-okay."

Josh stumbled back at her words as to him the world just went dizzy. He gripped onto the arm of the couch in attempts to ground himself but nothing seemed to work and he fell backwards and onto the ground. Jordan rushed over to his brother and caught him before he hit the ground.

"S-she's not o-okay."

Josh continually repeated under his shaky breath. Jordan tried to get his attention but it was as if Josh couldn't hear him whatsoever.

"Josh! C'mon look at me. Josh!"

Jordan attempted but nothing changed and it seemed as if Josh was in some type catatonic state.

"J-josh please."

Tyler whimpered causing him to turn his attention over to him.

"She's n-not okay."

He said once more but instead this time it came out more like a sob then a sentence.

"You gotta calm down man."

Tyler advised him while walking over and sitting in front of him.

"She's n-not okay."

Tyler took Joshs hands into his own and stroked them slightly knowing it would calm him down slightly.

"It's okay Josh. Everything's okay."

Tyler cooed him despite knowing that everything wasn't okay and it probably wouldn't be. His sister was in a car accident and the only person who knows more information about it is his fiancé who happens to be struggling to form a sentence let alone a explanation. Tyler felt as if his heart stopped when Jenna said she wasn't okay. He didn't understand what had happened or how it did and he definitely didn't understand why. Why would God hurt his sister? She's probably one of the most caring people he knows so why would God decide to do that to her.

"Everything isn't okay Tyler."

Josh spat pulling away from Tyler's grasp.

"Cordy was in a fucking car accident!"

They all just looked at him. Josh never swore ever and know he's practically screaming it at the top of his lungs.

"A-and all we fucking know is that's she's not okay! So don't say it's fucking okay Tyler! Because it's not I-I can't lose her man."

Tyler only nodded unsure on how he could possibly make anything better for him right.

"She's in the hospital."