: twin :

Cordelia woke up in a struggle. She was breathing heavily and it seemed as if her entire body was painted in a thick layer of sweat. She felt as if her throat was being squeezed mercilessly and no amount of struggling or coughing could stop it. Cordelia struggled against the wires that kept her encapsulated in her hospital bed. Due to the hassle she was creating as she tried to pull herself up multiple machines began to simultaneously buzz. Sooner then she realised a river of nurses and doctors rushed into the room and held her still while they plugged her back in - no one made a noise while doing it.

"Mom! Mommy! Please mom!"

She bellowed shifting uncomfortably against her wires.

"Mom!"

She repeated but replaced her shouts with cries.

"Hey hey it's okay. Shh it's okay."

A voice said rushing in and taking her into their arms.

"Shh it's okay. I'm here."

Cordelia looked up towards the voice to see the form of her sobbing brother.

"Tyler?"

"Yeah it's me. I'm here. I'm so sorry."

"Tyler it's okay."

"No it's not. I hurt you and lied to you when I was supposed to protect you. Because that's what big brothers do. That what's twins do Cordy."

Cordelia laughed at him confusing him beyond belief.

"You're only older bush 14 minutes don't get too cocky Tyjo."

"Yeah the worst 14 minutes of my life."

Tyler said smiling down to his injured sister while she rolled her eyes at his cringy behavior.

"Oh for gods sake don't get too sappy on me."

"No I will. I'll get as sappy as I please b-because I'm not ready for you too leave me n-not ye-yet."

"Hey hey shut it brother I'm not dead yet."

"Yeah but-"

He stopped himself before he could even think about what could happen to her in the next few days or even hours.

"But I will be, Tyler. It's okay you can say it."

"But I don't want too."

"Yeah but you don't have a choice."

"W-why?"

"Why what, Ty?"

He shook his head pulled her closer towards his chest.

"Why do you have to leave me?"

Cordelia looked up at him completely dumbfounded. She had no clue why she had to leave him. Why she had to die. Why god wanted this for her instead of having her live a long and happy life.

"Because it's what God wants for me."

"No He wouldn't do that. He can't do that. God is supposed to be all loving he's supposed to care not t-to hurt."

"God is all loving Tyler he loves you and me and mom and Madison and Jay and Zack. He loves us all just because this is happening doesn't mean that his love has been taken away. Gods love is always here regardless on what is happening. And I want you too still believe even after I'm gone. Even if it hurts. Because I'll be watching you so if you lose your faith imma haunt your ass I hope you know that."

Tyler chuckled lightly while stroking her brunette out of her face.

"Oh I know that lovely. You're too stubborn to just leave."

"Well that's what I want to be known for."

"I love you Cordy."

"I love you too big bro."

"Oh and happy birthday lil sis."

"Happy birthday too Ty."