: still love you :

"Is Josh here, Ty?"

"Yeah do you want me to send him in?"

Cordelia nodded while nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

"It'll be okay."

Tyler spoke before exiting her room. Not even seconds later the red haired boy rushed almost tripping in the process causing Cordelia to stifle a painful laugh. Josh looked over to her bruised and broken body and frowned.

"Sup dogbreath."

Josh smiled for the first time since he found out about what happened. Josh stood there watching her solemnly from the door.

"Are you going to just stand there or...?"

She teased causing him to roll his eyes and make his way to the side of her bed. But when he was about to sit down she patted the empty spot on her bed.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you or anything."

"I'm sure Jishwa."

Josh chuckled lightly while getting on the bed.

"You're such a dork."

"Says you."

"What do you mean 'says you'?"

"I mean says you."

They both laughed at her sassiness and she shuffled closer to his muscular figure.

"Before you start to apologise or whatever can we just skip that part and cuddle."

"Yeah I can do that."

Cordelia laughed while Josh gathered her into his arms. They stayed like that for a while until Josh gathered enough courage to finally speak.

"Happy birthday."

"Happy anniversary."

"I still love you."

He squeaked trying to keep the tears away. Cordelia looked up to him and smiled.

"I still love you too weirdo."

"Can I kiss you?"

He questioned timidly causing Cordelia to giggle but shake her head 'no'.

"Wh-?"

He started but was cut off by her lips meeting his. He grabbed her waist and brought her closer if that was even possible and they continued there passionate kiss. After what seemed like forever she pulled away but didn't lose eye contact with him.

"I love you so bloody much Josh."

"I love you too so bloody much."

Cordelia smiled at him holding him as tightly as she could which wasn't that tight due to the weak position she was in.

"I don't think I can do this without you."

"Do what?"

"Live."

"Well then it's good you won't have to do it without me."

"What does that mean?"

"It means when I do die-"

"If."

He interjected.

"When Joshua."

She corrected him causing him to scoff sadly.

"When I do die Josh it won't change anything. I'm still going to be here with you. With Tyler. With all of you. Just cause you won't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. Look over you."

"But what if that's not enough?"

"Then you have Tyler and Jordan and Jenna and countless other people including hundreds of thousands of fans."

"And if that's not?"

He cried.

"It has to be Josh and I know that's not what you want to hear but it's what you need too."

Cordelia cleared her throat and propped herself up so she was facing him.

"And I know that it may not feel like enough but it is. Tyler is always going to be there for you but you also have to promise me that you'll be here for him as well. The only way you two will get through this is if you have each other."

"I-I promise."