: room 219 :

"Which one, Jenna?"

Tyler growled clearly sick of the vagueness of her answers.

"The one that's like a few blocks away."

Jenna replied still crying and Tyler jumped up immediately and ran for the door. Josh did the same and followed him in pursuit. The pair stupidly ran out of the main doors of the building and were immediately bombarded with fans. But that didn't stop them they kept going through the fans even if that meant they had to push past a few.

The screams of the clique were painful if anything and caused them both to hold their ears. The crowds grabbed and lunged at the boys but they missed them every time. They both jumped into the car and Josh sped down the road leading to the hospital like his life depended on it.

"C'mon Cordy please be okay. Please."

Josh whispered to himself thinking that he wouldn't be heard but Tyler heard him and put his hand on his tattooed arm offering as much comfort as he could due to the state he was in himself.

"She'll be okay."

Tyler smiled at him which Josh couldn't even imagine returning.

Moments later the two boys came running through the already busy hospital and sprinted towards the front desk.

"Cordelia. Cordelia Joseph."

Josh almost shouted breathlessly at the nurse on duty. The lady looked down at the computer typed quickly and looked back to them.

"She's in room 219 but there's no visitors allowed at this time but you're welcome to wait outside."

The boys nodded and raced over to the room they were told. Once up there Tyler ran ahead and was quickly embraced by his hysterical sister, Madison.

"Oh lord Tyler! It's bad Ty! It's so bad!"

"What do you mean? Is she okay?"

"N-no she's not. Fuck Tyler sh-she's"

Madison started but was cut off by a painstakingly loud sob.

"She's what, Maddy?!"

Tyler screamed at her.

"She's dying, Tyler."