: marry me :

"Hey gorgeous um can I talk to you for a minute?"

Josh suddenly said startling her and pulling her out of her thoughts. She turned around to face him but only to see that he was wearing almost they exact same outfit as before just adding a cap.

"Uh yeah sure what's up buttercup?

"Um well I wanted to ask you a question but I'm kinda worried about it so when I ask you don't have me okay?"

Cordelia laughed and nodded still smirking uncontrollably.

"Er well can you close your eyes?"

"Yep I can do that."

She closed her eyes and rubbed her hands on her knees nervously. She had no clue what he was about to ask or why she had her eyes close and that scared her more then the inevitable death she was facing soon then she could ever think.

"O-okay o-open your eyes."

He said shakily. Cordelia did as he said and once she did she saw him kneeling in front of her with a deep purple velvet box in his left hand.

"Josh? What's going on?"

She asked looking deeply in his glossy eyes.

"Um well I guess I wanted to ask you a question."

"Josh-"

"Just let me finish okay."

He whispered clearing his throat. Cordelia nodded and gave him a comforting smile.

"Cordy I love you so much like I love you more then I've ever loved anything and that scares me so much. I loved you during all the months that we were apart and I hated myself for hurting you so much. A-and right now you have no idea how happy it makes me that your mine again but it also hurts so much that I don't know if that will last. Well I know it won't last. I know I'll lose you Cordy and I am nowhere near okay with that but I am more than okay if I get to lose you while having you closer to me than I've ever had before. S-so that's why I'm doing this. I know your going to die okay? I know that I'm not delusional but I also know that I won't let another day go by without doing this."

Josh looked towards the box in his hands and opened it revealing a beautiful diamond that had there names embedded in the gold part. He looked in awe at the ring and then up to his teary eyed girlfriend.

"So um Cordelia Marie Joseph will you-"

"Yes!"

She screamed stopping him half way through.

"Let me finish lovely."

He chuckled.

"Cordelia Marie Joseph will you marry me?"

"Hell yes drummer boy."