Prologue

3rd P.O.V

     A man, around 170 centimeters tall approach a big warehouse with the darkness as his cover for entering the building, he approached the door, then proceeded to throw a stone at the door in order to gain the attention of the armed guards, one of the guards would open the door and look outside to see no one, the man grabbed the guard's neck and strangle the guard's neck until he dies then he drags the guard's body into a body bag, sealing it.

He then proceeds to enter the warehouse through the opened door, he hear footsteps nearby so he stopped by the corner, waiting for the guard to pass by, once the guard passed by, he then grabbed the guard's neck and twisted it, he then dragged the body of the guard into a room and hid him there.

     He noticed a surveillance camera in front of the room he's approaching, so he decided to make a radio contact with someone.

???: "Trebor, disable the surveillance cameras."

Trebor: "Roger, commencing in 3 2 1."

     After the countdown ends, the small red lights in the lens of the surveillance cameras disappeared, he then proceeds inside the room, the room consists of lots of computers screens and a bunch of documents on the tables.

???: "Guess I am lucky then." He thought to himself, he then proceeded to grab all the documents on the table and put it into a bag.

     As he was making his way out of the room, he was rammed by a big guard, sending both him and the guard flying to another room, both of them crashed into a table.

     He then tried to get the guard off him, he was choked by the guard, he decided to reach for the guard's gun and shoot into his waist several times until the guard let go of his neck.

     He shoot another round's into the guard's head to make sure he was dead, he then put the gun back into the guard's pistol holster.

     He then proceeded to leave through the same route he have entered the warehouse, leaving no trace of evidences that he was here.

The next day

     A man approached a big building in Chiyoda, Tokyo, the building which turned out to be the headquarters of the Public Security Intelligence Agency or the PSIA, he then walked inside, entering the Second Intelligence Department wing, he walked straight to the Superintendent's office, he then opened the door and walked inside.

???: "Good morning, sir." He saluted the Inspector.

Superintendent: "At ease, Special Agent." The Superintendent responded the man, the Superintendent name is Takaki Anzai.

     The man now stand in an at ease formation, looking straight at the Inspector's desk.

Takaki: "Good work yesterday, Y/n, turned out the Ministry of Justice seemed to be happy with the results on yesterday's infiltration against Scorpion"