Chapter 3 New Friends?

Y/n P.O.V

    I woke up at 5 am in the morning, just like always, well my left shoulder still hurts so, I guess it's the same for my right groin, I think it would be better for me to not run outside today otherwise Nagatsuka would complain for sure.

     I got out of my bed, I completely forgot about my bag, I thought it was still at school, but it seems like Nagatsuka have already picked it up for me, it was just right at the door, I grabbed it and pulled the zip down, phew, my flash bangs and stunt grenades are still there, so were my radio, I decided to add some more smoke grenades in case something happens again.

     My pistol was missing, probably because I dropped it when I got shot, well at least I still have a lot of them left so it should be fine, I guess, I grabbed a new pistol from my desk and put it inside the bag, and well since the Headmaster allowed me to bring "firearms" so I guess it's time to bring some big boys.

     I walked up to the wall of my room, there was a picture on it, I moved the picture and there was a machine, I inserted the code and it opened the wall into another room, a "secret" room of mine, I opened the lights in which it showed lots of firearms stored there, I selected to select an assault rifle.

     I attached a silencer to the gun, and then I placed it inside my bag, and well to conceal it to whoever is going to mess with my bag, I decided to conceal it inside another moderate sized bag that is around the side of the rifle and put it inside my bag, I then placed books and stuffs on it.

     After I am done organizing my bag, I closed the door to the secret room and locked it as usual, then I went outside of the room to take a shower, however I was surprised to see Nagatsuka waking out of her room, she woke up early today.

Nagatsuka: "Good morning, Onii-sama."

Y/n: "Good morning, Nagatsuka, where are you going?"

Nagatsuka: "Oh I am going downstairs to prepare breakfast for both of us, Onii-sama."

Y/n: "Right, I will go use the bathroom then."

     After finishing my words, I went to the bathroom, hoping that nothing else happen today or else I am going to make Nagatsuka worried again.

     I went out of the bathroom and put on the Dusk High School uniform, I then grabbed the pistol from my bag and conceal it under my uniform, I walked downstairs with my bag as breakfast was ready.

     Once I and Nagatsuka finished breakfast, I walked her to school just like yesterday with all the gossips still all around us, once we reached gate of her school, I then made my way to the Hope's Peak Academy, as I noticed, the security was much more organized and numbered more in numbers than yesterday.

     As I walked into the Academy, I hear someone shouting my name, I turned my face to the direction of the sound and it was Makoto Naegi, guess he's still fine from what I see.