Chapter 9 - Date Pt. 2/4

Y/n P.O.V

     The elevator was quite fast, Nishikiri-san looked more serious and more focused than when we both came into the building earlier.

     Then the elevator started slowing down, I looked at the floor numbers and it stopped at the 109th floor instead of the 110th floor, then Nishikiri-san was about to walk out of the elevator.

Y/n: "Eh?"

Nishikiri: "You see, the 110th floor are only for people that the CEO authorizes, so good luck."

     Then the elevator doors closed and the elevator went up to the 110th floor, the door opened and in front of me, Ichijou Akane was staring at me with her secretary behind her.

     I walked out of the elevator and in front of Ichijou Akane, the elevator behind me closed, the room was filled with tension.

     The room was suspiciously small for a big floor like this, and it is even more suspicious considering the fact that the elevator opened right to this room, I dismissed the thought and focused.

Y/n: "Good day, Ma'am, I am Y/n L/n, nice to meet you."

Akane: "Ichijou Akane, nice to meet you too, Y/n-kun, I have been wanting to meet you for some time."

Y/n: "I see..then it's a pleasure."

Akane: "So, Y/n-kun, can you sing any song you'd like for us?"

     I was dumbfounded right at the moment, why would she want me to sing a song? Well, guess I will have to play along.

     Then her secretary handed me a microphone, I picked it up and pointed it at my mouse, I sighed and started singing.

     While singing, I secretly looked at Ichijou Akane and her secretary, they were looking at each other and nodding, I finished the song shortly afterwards, I placed the microphone down to the desk and they clapped.

Akane: "Amazing, Y/n-kun"

Y/n: "Thank you, Ma'am."

     Then her secretary placed a paper which looks like a contact paper on the desk, Ichijou Akane picked it up and handed me it, I grabbed it and read it, my eyes widened.

Akane: "We would like you to become a trainee in our class A for the next boy band group we're going to debut, we won't rush you, take your time and as you see in the paper, you don't need to attend the auditions."

Y/n: "Thank you for offering me the offer, however I will have to reject the offer."

Akane: "I see..may I ask for your reason, Y/n-kun?"

Y/n: "There are two reasons, the first reason being that I do not wish to pursue a career as a pop star, the second being that I do believe that Makoto Naegi will surely be a better choice rather than me."

Akane: "I see, however you can come back to me anytime once you change your mind."

Y/n: "Thank you for your kindness, I will excuse myself from this meeting now."

     After finishing my words, I called the elevator through the terminal beside the elevator as I was going to the lowest floor, the elevator opened and I walked in.

     Before the elevator doors closed, I turned my eyes to Ichijou Akane, she was talking with her secretary, she seems to notice me and gave me a weird smile, the elevator doors closed shortly afterwards.