Chapter 11 - Date Pt. 4/4

Y/n P.O.V

     The situation was quite tense, I took defensive stance, waiting for them to attack me, I stood there looking at them, watching if they were going to attack me or not.

Takemichi: "So how did you know me?"

Y/n: "Didn't you just say it doesn't matter earlier?"

Takemichi: "Whatever, I didn't expect you to answer-"

     I cut him off by kicking his right knee, he fell off balance, I punch him in to the mouth, he was knocked off on the ground.

     I then turned around and performed a roundhouse kick to the face of the guy in front of me, using the Taekwondo method, he fell to the ground, I stomped him on his groin for him to prevent him from standing back up.

     I turned towards another guy, he was about to kick me, I grabbed his leg and twisted it, he fell down, the last guy was behind me, he was about to grab me from behind, I grabbed his arm and threw him over to the ground, he ended up on his friend.

     I pulled out my phone, I called the Superintendent, waiting for him to answer the call, he answered the call shortly afterwards.

Takaki: "What's up, Special Agent?"

Y/n: "I have caught all those that escaped for you, sir, you better come to my location fast or else they might escape."

Takaki: "I never heard you let those you captured escape, Special Agent."

Y/n: "Well let's say it's unlikely, sir."

Takaki: "Heh, by the way, police officers are on their way, just hang in there, anything else, Special Agent?"

Y/n: "I don'-"

     I sensed that someone was about to shoot me with a pistol from behind, I quickly rotate around, also dropping the phone on my hand, I grabbed the girl's arm and disarmed her, she took a few steps back and pulled out a knife.

     She was wearing a mask and a thick coat, as well as gloves, quite a professional I see, however one thing I noticed was the dark grey wristband on her left arm.

     Without hesitating, she charged at me, I dodged by stepping aside, I quickly disarmed her and threw the knife far away, safe from her reach.

     She grabbed my arm and was about to throw me over to the ground, I kicked her right knee, causing her fall off balance and release my arm.

     Before I could do anything else however, she stood back up and threw a smoke grenade on the ground, smoke were released afterwards, I stood there, not pursuing the woman.

     I expected Takemichi Yukimaru and the three other guys to be gone by the time the smoke cleared, however it turned out to be the opposite, they were still on the ground.

     I grabbed my phone back up, still in the call with the Superintendent, I sighed and was about to continue talking.

Takaki: "So what happened, Special Agent?"

Y/n: "Nothing, sir, a girl just tried to attack me with a pistol and a knife."

Takaki: "No one would deliberately target you unless you're being targeted for whatever reasons, unless it was to free those gang members.

Y/n: "Aye, sir."

Takaki: "Are those Crazy Diamonds guys still there?"

Y/n: "Thy are sir, which only confirms the fact that I am being targeted."